Fellowship of the Homebrew XII: The Purge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, that’s why I haven’t been too concerned just yet.

I’m hopeful that it’ll be worth the wait. I’ve got some good things coming to you... just kegged the Imp Stout on Saturday. I need a few more days to condition it... I’ve got it on Nitro, and I’ve not bottled a nitro beer before. Hoping it works out decently.

Hi Guys!

Its been a challenging month here - plus I wanted to finish up the Imperial Stout that I was making so that I could include that in the shipment. Sorry to be difficult... give me another week and my offering will be shipped.
Thanks!
I’m just glad to know your alive and well

@wepeeler excellent hazy my friend! Great body and aroma. Very hoppy with a bit of dank that I enjoy.

PXL_20201110_233815468.jpg

Thanks everyone for responding; it's certainly not a big deal...communication is key, and no one will complain of over communicating : )

Brew on!
Agreed!... Unless you’re my grandma, she certainly over communicates lol
His NEIPAs are really good. I had never had one before so he sent me a couple and I liked them a lot.
i also agree

This has been a delicious heavy, assuming it is a wee heavy. Drinks easy but wish I knew what the abv was!

Attachments

• 20201114_142821.jpg
    20201114_142821.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
This was a lot of fun! I got some great beer from @Atlantatopher, and hopefully @fourfarthing wasn't too disappointed in my brews. Just for the sake of planning my brew days to be ready, when do we think the next round will be? Will we try to get in a round between Thanksgiving and Christmas, or are we going to wait until the new year?

This was a lot of fun! I got some great beer from @Atlantatopher, and hopefully @fourfarthing wasn't too disappointed in my brews. Just for the sake of planning my brew days to be ready, when do we think the next round will be? Will we try to get in a round between Thanksgiving and Christmas, or are we going to wait until the new year?
Id also like to get an idea when the next round may be. As of now, nationals is still on for 2021 and I’m planning on entering this year, so I’ll need to plan out my brews

so far so good. Got derailed by a load of treehouse but I am enjoying the HBs so far.

Might make it 9 weeks out to cut in half. Some are ready sooner some later. FotHB=patience! I got a couple myself still to brew.

Due to my work schedule, I like to do the picking on either Thursday/Friday/Saturday..... anyone with some preference?

Back