Fellowship of the Homebrew XII: The Purge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beer for @Dgallo shipping tomorrow.
View attachment 701222
BFA151D8-22C7-4E44-9281-37951A1FA6DC.gif

So, after all that worrying about my milk stout, I bottled it tonight, and the FG was right...on...the...money. RDWHAHB, and all that. Maybe @fourfarthing will actually end up with some decent beer!

Note to self: The Tilt is for trends only!

I've found that out about the Tilt too, I mainly use it for temperature and to know when something has stopped fermenting.

2nd @wepeeler beer

Style ------- Helles
ABV % ------- 5.5%
IBU --------- N/A
Description - Traditional German Helles. Pilsner/Vienna. Light, crisp, clean. Noble Hops.

Love the clarity and flavor, but has almost no carbonation. Solid still.

trade 10.2020.jpg

2nd @wepeeler beer

Style ------- Helles
ABV % ------- 5.5%
IBU --------- N/A
Description - Traditional German Helles. Pilsner/Vienna. Light, crisp, clean. Noble Hops.

Love the clarity and flavor, but has almost no carbonation. Solid still.

View attachment 701515
You're gonna make me cry man! That keg kicked too. Gonna have to brew up some more!

Anyone in here personally know @Beerwildered ? I shipped to him about 3 weeks ago but haven’t heard back. Just want to make sure they came in good

Was about to message you. Thanks again! Sucks the Helles did not make it 😭. They're all in the fridge now.
I thought I put one in there! That's what I get for drinking while packaging...

Should have been: 1 Neipa, 1 Marzen, 1 Kolsch, 1 Tilted Kilt (Scottish Ale) and 1 Helles!

Who picked @Beerwildered ? Did you get your package? I shipped to him More than a month ago and have no idea if he actually got them and tracking said left of door step

Who picked @Beerwildered ? Did you get your package? I shipped to him More than a month ago and have no idea if he actually got them and tracking said left of door step

final results!

@Beerwildered has selected Dgallo
@aharri1 Selected Rcope
@DrGMG has selected Wepeeler
@TwistedGray has selected DrGMG
@camonick has selected Beerwildered
@wepeeler has selected TwistedGray
@RCope has selected aharri1
@3 Dawg Night has selected Atlantatopher
@fourfarthing has selected 3 Dawg Night
@Atlantatopher has selected fourfarthing
@Dgallo has selected camonick

That would be me, and I haven’t heard from him since September 30.

Hi Guys!

Its been a challenging month here - plus I wanted to finish up the Imperial Stout that I was making so that I could include that in the shipment. Sorry to be difficult... give me another week and my offering will be shipped.
Thanks!

That would be me, and I haven’t heard from him since September 30.

to be fair, I did give you a proper heads-up on Sept 30 that it would take me a bit of time, and that I had one more beer to make... I am certainly sorry that I haven’t been responsive. I hope the beer is worth the wait.

Attachments

• 575982F2-D6F4-45E9-A0D8-66B10645F736.jpeg
    575982F2-D6F4-45E9-A0D8-66B10645F736.jpeg
    331 KB · Views: 12
Back