Quantcast

Fellowship of the Homebrew XII: The Purge

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Beerwildered

Finding my way to beer heaven
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, that’s why I haven’t been too concerned just yet.
I’m hopeful that it’ll be worth the wait. I’ve got some good things coming to you... just kegged the Imp Stout on Saturday. I need a few more days to condition it... I’ve got it on Nitro, and I’ve not bottled a nitro beer before. Hoping it works out decently.

Dgallo

If you ain’t first, you’re last Ricky Bobby
Reaction score
Hi Guys!

Its been a challenging month here - plus I wanted to finish up the Imperial Stout that I was making so that I could include that in the shipment. Sorry to be difficult... give me another week and my offering will be shipped.
Thanks!
I’m just glad to know your alive and well

Dgallo

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for responding; it's certainly not a big deal...communication is key, and no one will complain of over communicating : )

Brew on!
Agreed!... Unless you’re my grandma, she certainly over communicates lol
His NEIPAs are really good. I had never had one before so he sent me a couple and I liked them a lot.
i also agree

3 Dawg Night

Life is too short to drink crappy beer.
Lifetime Supporter HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This was a lot of fun! I got some great beer from @Atlantatopher, and hopefully @fourfarthing wasn't too disappointed in my brews. Just for the sake of planning my brew days to be ready, when do we think the next round will be? Will we try to get in a round between Thanksgiving and Christmas, or are we going to wait until the new year?

Dgallo

Reaction score
This was a lot of fun! I got some great beer from @Atlantatopher, and hopefully @fourfarthing wasn't too disappointed in my brews. Just for the sake of planning my brew days to be ready, when do we think the next round will be? Will we try to get in a round between Thanksgiving and Christmas, or are we going to wait until the new year?
Id also like to get an idea when the next round may be. As of now, nationals is still on for 2021 and I’m planning on entering this year, so I’ll need to plan out my brews

fourfarthing

I make beer, what's your superpower?
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
so far so good. Got derailed by a load of treehouse but I am enjoying the HBs so far.