Fellowship of the Drink XXVII: Welcome to the Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps whoever you choose will hold off on shipping until your recipient has received their package. It'd be nice to get some new people in here.

Fair enough.

Do folks usually take requests? If anyone has an Upstate NY (capital region) request, I can make sure to include that in my offering.

Save a guy who is driving the need to roll back? When are offers due?
Current Timeline
  • Sunday, May 1st - Offers due (including photos & style descriptions)
  • Wednesday, May 4th - Offers and Pick Order posted.
  • Monday, May 9th - Pick day! 1st pick will be 7:00 PM EST. All others will be in a 5 min interval, according to the rules above.

Last edited:
Guess I need to check this section more often too. Way too close for me to put something together for this round, maybe the next one I can get back in.

I MEAN I'll choose you if you throw in a mystery box. ;)

Mystery boxes are always acceptable from reputable members of the club! There is a good chance I'll accept it also.

Can I get on the list for the next round after this? I’ve never participated before. Sounds interesting. I’m in SE Pennsylvania. Our big “local” breweries include Victory, Troegs, Wyerbacher, Lancaster Brewing, Dogfish Head and we have a whole bunch of local micros. I’m sure I can put in a great offer. Thanks

Can I get on the list for the next round after this? I’ve never participated before. Sounds interesting. I’m in SE Pennsylvania. Our big “local” breweries include Victory, Troegs, Wyerbacher, Lancaster Brewing, Dogfish Head and we have a whole bunch of local micros. I’m sure I can put in a great offer. Thanks

Pretty sure you've traded before, no?

I am going to have to go mystery box this time as well, with apologies to whoever gets stuck with me.

I recently moved to a rural area and the opportunities to shop are limited. I’ll have to fill out a box next time I get to “the city.”

I will make up for it by offering one 3D printed object of the recipients choice. Something that already exists as a model, please. :)

Offer submitted. I don't want to rock the boat as a newcomer, but the growing list of mystery boxes doesn't appeal to me and seems to ruin the spirit of this whole thing.

I don't want to rock the boat as a newcomer, but the growing list of mystery boxes doesn't appeal to me and seems to ruin the spirit of this whole thing.
As a person who just had to make a mystery offer - I agree with you. There are some who historically are late to offer and then it’s a mystery and then late to ship ….. but then make up for it with a porch-bomb. Then there are folks like me for whom life is currently a *****.

So, while I agree with you in spirit, I’d also say that some of these mysteries are an awful lot of fun.

Me, I just failed to plan.

Offer submitted. I don't want to rock the boat as a newcomer, but the growing list of mystery boxes doesn't appeal to me and seems to ruin the spirit of this whole thing.

#pandemiclife

Agree with you, but I get to about a brewery a year since 2020 since I have little ones so timing of acquisitions doesn’t always sync with FotD.

Latest posts

Back