Dogs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 9 year old boxer Lady.
20181006_122006~2.jpeg

Yep, black golden doodle. It's a new friend for my weird dog nephew that is also a golden doodle.
She’s a cutie!!!
A black Goldendoodle? Looks a lot like our Clara who is a black Goldendoodle. Although after getting her I’ve found out there all sorts of mixes with poodles.
20190902_104923.jpeg

“Kotter,” if that is his real name, usually comes up with me to the attic when I go up there to get my brewing stuff, but lately he has been quitting halfway up and plopping down, pretending to be too old to get up the stairs. He is 14 years young, but you wouldn’t think that when it’s time for a walk. Anyway, he shares credit on a good number of my brews as “assistant brewer,” but the fact is, he does very little other than lay on his side and snore.

P8140711.JPG

Said goodbye to this old fella today. Foster was 12. Cancer. Cancer sucks.

View attachment 655796

Sorry to here about Foster. Losing a four legged best friend is hard. I’ll be thinking of you all as your cherish the wonderful memories he was part of.
Gone but never forgotten.

My condolences as well, @grampamark. I've lost five canine companions over my life and the gut punch in saying goodbye is crushing.
I'm still not over the last loss - and that was almost five years ago...
A toast to lost pups! :mug:

Back