Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright here is my list:

Fantome - Magic Ghost, Extra Sour, Saison D'Erezée - Été
The Bruery - Chocolate Rain, Black Tuesday, any Anniversaries
Three Floyds - Darkload. BA Versions (any)
Cigar City- Hunnahpu,
Cantillon - Any (except classic gueze)(fruited preferred)
50/50 -Eclipse - Pappy Van Winkle
De Struise Brouwers - Black Albery, Any Damnation, Dirty Horse
Goose Island - King Henry, Rare, Proprietors
Lost Abbey: churchills finest hour, (any of the veritas) cable car, duck duck gooze,
Voodoo - Bog Black Voodoo Daddy (Pappy Van winkle), Black Magic
Allagash _Coolships (Any)
Deshutes - Green monster
Against the Grain - Bo & luke

That's it for now. Will add more Later

New list new list, jeez, its been like 4 minutes since the last list went up and was granted, we can't wait all day.

Well...here's a list. I know it's tough but it is make a wish right? Maybe make 2 wishes.

TG- Kentucky Brunch

PVW Eclipse

HF Bourbon Damon

Goose Island- Prop, King Henry, Vanilla, Rare

Founders-CBS

Any BA Dark Lord

JD Mexican cake.

I want to get back into this but you guys aren't posting anything I have! Lol

Yeah I've been watching that one. It's more up my alley. There have been a few I could have granted but timing was not right. I've been looking at this one mainly out of curiosity, but it's way out of my league.

I was you a year ago and used this thread to learn about great beers and now I spend way too much money filling my 'cellar'

Its a slippery slope once you start. I just started buying 2 of each and now i have a full blown cellar that i need to drink down but do not want too drink any lol

I've done the same thing. I also buy beers that I don't like (or don't know whether I like) bc they have shown up on these lists. I either need to start trading or start drinking (or both)

I was you a year ago and used this thread to learn about great beers and now I spend way too much money filling my 'cellar'

Oh great, that's just what I need. More money and living space devoted to beer. I thought this hobby was supposed to save me money. Well, if that's my fate, I accept it. Not sure how my wife will take it though.

Adding a couple even though they're still tough
Well...here's a list. I know it's tough but it is make a wish right? Maybe make 2 wishes.

TG- Kentucky Brunch

PVW Eclipse

HF Bourbon Damon

Goose Island- Prop, King Henry, Vanilla, Rare

Founders-CBS

Any BA Dark Lord

JD Mexican cake.

2007 bcbs (I understand this may be thought of as past it's prime)

Any FW anniversary 12 or earlier.

I don't see this list getting granted anytime soon. Most of those are super rare and fetch whales in the trade market. I wish I had something to grant this but aside from a BVDL someone brought to a share I've never had anything on that list.

I don't see this list getting granted anytime soon. Most of those are super rare and fetch whales in the trade market. I wish I had something to grant this but aside from a BVDL someone brought to a share I've never had anything on that list.

regular Damon should be doable, as long as its not the double barrel version.

I figured it would. I know with the recent port Damon release and it actually being on the shelves for a couple days would make it easier. Now loosen those fingers up on that prop. Lol.

I figured it would. I know with the recent port Damon release and it actually being on the shelves for a couple days would make it easier. Now loosen those fingers up on that prop. Lol.

Well I wouldnt say sat lol they had a limit of 2 and they are only open 4 days a week for 5 hours each day. 1.5 hour wait unless you are 1-4th in line. I can't wait for the new retail spot to open.

Sounds as bad as waiting at the DMV. I appreciate it being a process every time you go but many of us wish we had that kind of access. I can only imagine the cellar of some guys who live close enough to go frequently and trade extras.

Back