Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to wait till you add some more to see if I can wish this. The last two JK are rare. Only <400 were released. People who have one set of the beer will have a hard time giving them away

Yeah longshot, I know.

Two of the Allagash beers are pretty low bottle count and a few years old so they're not likely either.

But, we'll see what happens...

You hooked me up well last time around. Wanted to grab your easy MAW earlier today but I had nothin...

That's why... You're a tease. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389048523.516795.jpg

Yeah longshot, I know.

Two of the Allagash beers are pretty low bottle count and a few years old so they're not likely either.

But, we'll see what happens...

You hooked me up well last time around. Wanted to grab your easy MAW earlier today but I had nothin...

I'm sure I'll be back up on the emaw again soon. Once I can grant one. Glad you like what I sent. That was the plan. Have you drank the RU55 or funk metal yet?

I do that the other two jk and if I had extras I would. It'll take a lot for me to trade them. I'll keep my eyes out on here

I'm sure I'll be back up on the emaw again soon. Once I can grant one. Glad you like what I sent. That was the plan. Have you drank the RU55 or funk metal yet?

I do that the other two jk and if I had extras I would. It'll take a lot for me to trade them. I'll keep my eyes out on here

Enjoyed the RU-55 on New Years Eve. Really liked it. Gave it 5 stars in think on Untappd

Added the word "please"
OK, there must be some people watching this thread who have some of these.

Hoping they are willing to please part with one or two :D :

Hair of the Dog Any from the Wood

Hair of the Dog Flanders Fred

Russian River Beatification

Allagash Gargamel

Allagash Vagabond

Allagash any Coolship

Jester King Atrial Rubicite

Jester King Aurelian Lure

Jester King Nocturn Chrysalis

Added a few

OK, there must be some people watching this thread who have some of these.

Hoping they are willing to please part with one or two :D :

Hair of the Dog Any from the Wood

Hair of the Dog Flanders Fred

Russian River Beatification

Allagash Gargamel

Allagash Vagabond

Allagash any Coolship

Jester King Atrial Rubicite

Jester King Aurelian Lure

Jester King Nocturn Chrysalis

Hill Farmstead Mimosa
Hill Farmstead Juicy

Not according to my wife...

Anyway, there's some reasonable stuff here. Not like I'm asking for pre-Palm Rodenbach or something.

She might be right…I thought adding Mimosa and Juicy instead of just bumping your list was supposed to be funny?

There's lots of reasonable stuff on you list, I just don't have any of them. I thought I had an Atiral Rubicite, but apparently it's my wife's. I bet I could talk her into trading it for pre-Palm Rodenbach, even though I hear it isn't holding up that well at this point. :D

Hey keywestbrewing do you remember when we had beers last January ? My boss Steve is down there again right now. He just txt me and said that he is in Joe's Tap room. You better go make him buy you a beer or 2!

Hey keywestbrewing do you remember when we had beers last January ? My boss Steve is down there again right now. He just txt me and said that he is in Joe's Tap room. You better go make him buy you a beer or 2!

I haven't forgotten.... I got you your first DFH 60min at Irish Kevin's IIRC. Wish I'd have known he could have came to our brewclub meeting last night. Don't think I'll be able to make it out tonight though or I'd catch up for fritters and beer.

There'd definitely be a bunch of beer karma headed your way. Not to mention a thank you box from deep in my humble cellar

OK I'll do it. It's not plan to be drunk any time soon. Love to help people try beer. This will be the best MAW yet! Got some great goodies to send you.

Granted.

OK I'll do it. It's not plan to be drunk any time soon. Love to help people try beer. This will be the best MAW yet! Got some great goodies to send you.

Granted.

Damnnnn. Hurry and post a list so I can grant yours :) I was going to grant but wanted to give you the opportunity first!

Ho

Lee

Sh*t

DC PM me your address so I can get your thank you box to fedex tomorrow. I don't wanna waste any time filling the void in your cellar!

Granted.

I'm sure I won't be able to grant your wish, but I'm sure someone will hook you up. Well done.

Back