• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Brewjacket Immersion Pro with Extras

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khumbu76

Reaction score
IMG_9887.jpg IMG_9888.jpg IMG_9889.jpg

Hey Everyone! I have a VERY lightly used Immersion Pro that I am selling. It is 100% operational and I have only used it on two batches. I am moving my brewing operation to a location with too little clearance, so it just doesn't fit on any of my fermentors in the cabinet. This unit is essentially brand new.

It's super-easy to use. Just sanitize, place it into the fermentor, adjust the temp...then you're good to go! I brewed both an IPA and a seasonal ale in a 30L Speidel and the temp remained locked on target throughout both fermentations with 56 degree ambient temps.

I am including the following with the Immersion Pro:

Insulated jacket
Drilled Stopper
Bulkhead Connector
1 brand new 16oz bottle of Iodophor (you can't use StarSan to sanitize...too acidic)
Rod Sleeves (great for acidic brews like cider, wine or kombucha)

Asking $275 OBO + shipping or local pick-up in Dolores, CO

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back