Black Friday Deals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
I distrust amazon on pricing. Not only can you often find stuff cheaper in some brick&mortar stores, but I wanted to buy a valve yesterday (which is actually on back order anyway), but didn't get to it until this morning.
Price on the part I put in the cart is now over double AND ALL prices for items from 3rd party suppliers doubled or tripled overnight, too.

I'll be lurking the web for deals. It looks like some stuff will be starting tonight. I'm looking to score some more kegs mostly, but there are a number of things that could entice me.

I distrust amazon on pricing. Not only can you often find stuff cheaper in some brick&mortar stores, but I wanted to buy a valve yesterday (which is actually on back order anyway), but didn't get to it until this morning.
Price on the part I put in the cart is now over double AND ALL prices for items from 3rd party suppliers doubled or tripled overnight, too.

I'm not surprised of price gouging when supply is scant in outfits like Amazon. Shop elsewhere for those things. We have a lot of supporting businesses here that probably have what you need (and then some) and likely for a better price. Don't know about you, but I never buy just one thing, I always have a short ongoing shopping list to pad an order and make the shipping worthwhile.

I'll be lurking the web for deals. It looks like some stuff will be starting tonight. I'm looking to score some more kegs mostly, but there are a number of things that could entice me.

FYI, AIH has brand new ball lock kegs for $65... among many other "sale" items.

I just got a 2.5 gallon keg from AIH for 65 bucks.
I've got a few 3 gallon carboys I have been using for projects, perfect timing for a sale.

I'll probably end up getting some of the new 5 gallon kegs they have up. I've never owned a NEW keg....

I have not shopped on the day after Thanksgiving for over 30 years. I'll brew Friday.

Same here. No "deals" are worth having to deal with all the sheep thinking they are getting something. All ready to do a Zombie Dust clone in the morning.

Same here. No "deals" are worth having to deal with all the sheep thinking they are getting something. All ready to do a Zombie Dust clone in the morning.

I checked out the BF deals during my mash rest today. It really wasnt to stressful.

Has anyone seen any stellar deals on hops? Farmhouse is a joke, Yakima is okay, who wants cascade hops from AHB.

oh man, all those cheap grainfathers make me wish i would have waited a year.
I bought min from AIH the week before BF last year. BF sale took $100 off. I contacted them...they matched by giving me $100 in store credit. Bought a grain mill with it. Can't complain.

Latest posts

Back