Anyone doing Dry January?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the moderators should lock this thread, lol....if they want more supporters, crap like this is bad for business.... ;)
You'd think that a thread with "January" in the title would die on its own by March... but maybe these super sober cats are too hyper focused on their tasks of the moment to stop and look at the calendar....

PICC line?
No, just the standard IV in the arm for fluids and constant antibiotics-basically the strongest one available(I was sick). Then once home Keflex 3 times a day for 20 days. Strangely after all these years of drinking I had zero cravings for any alcohol, and now that I'm healthy I drink half as much as before. On e ore tw beers in the late afternoon, and a Scotch or bourbon on the rocks around 9 PM.

No, just the standard IV in the arm for fluids and constant antibiotics-basically the strongest one available(I was sick). Then once home Keflex 3 times a day for 20 days. Strangely after all these years of drinking I had zero cravings for any alcohol, and now that I'm healthy I drink half as much as before. On e ore tw beers in the late afternoon, and a Scotch or bourbon on the rocks around 9 PM.
Corona virus maybe? I had one once and it made me drink less too! Sounds terrible!

No one likes a quitter I was told.

I thought January already flew by???

Anyway, I’m thinking of brewing a few dry type beers this March, does that count? [emoji482]

Back