Antwerp Ale Yeast WLP515..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bratrules

Reaction score
Am planing on my a Belgian white with this yeast and i already have a starter going for it but i here its a really good yeast that they only produce once a year so i plan on washing the yeast and saving it. my question is what would be some other good beers i can make with this yeast? also if anybody has any has any reviews with this yeast i would like to hear them!!

thanks

I would use WLP400 instead. I'm not so sure about 515 for a Belgian White. Might be a great beer, but maybe not what you are expecting!

That being said, I used a big Belgian yeast with a Golden recipe and it finished as a nice tripel!

I would have used WLP400 but i want something that fermented clean so i can wash and reuse in other brews so i went to my LHBS the owner stated it was WLP515 was a good yeast so i decide what the hell i'll give it a shot!!

yeah i was thinking of going with a Belgian blond and then a tripel!!!!

I found that the Belgian Schelde was great for a DeKoninck clone. Anyone know if that is coming out again?

Back