A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy ****! People are here? moops sent me his goodness in 2018. I believe!
giphy.gif

Doing alright. Austin missed any freeze-aggedon this year. Backyards coming along nicly. Prepairing for spring here in 2-3days. [emoji6] How you doing Chef?
Life's good, wish spring was around the corner, going to warm up a bit and hope to get a brew session in on Monday, kegarator is growing slim.
New job upcoming, same work, different place, looking forward to it and It's close and more $

No complaints with more $$! I have such a specialized skill and there's only one more company in town that may need it, just dealing with the bs. Saving the other company as a last hope.

Digging these cold brew experiments. Got so busy over the summer started cold brew all dme Hefeweisen experiments. Came out great! Up to my 4th batch now.

Just kegged a cold brew Belgian IPA. Really happy. If time is an issue these 10-15min brews are a possible answer.

Started a No boil thread if you're interested.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum/index.php?threads/660329/

You are all little pieces of ******* dust

I'm fairly sure that was hawking

You are a total bunch of stupid little snot grobbles.

I' gonna guess J K Rowling for that one, but quite honestly, I think I might just be projecting

Screw it, You are a bunch of wankers..... All me! :)

Latest posts

Back