A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks m00ps and pianoman, i think i did flameout for chocolate first time not wanting to boil it, lot to think about here. I am going to bail on flameout coffee i think and either whole bean or cold press at kegging, yeah the coffee gives up its flavor readily, cool ideas thanks again.
Tonight I'm prepared to play Lonely Boy and Gold on the Ceiling from Black Keys so we will see

Thanks m00ps and pianoman, i think i did flameout for chocolate first time not wanting to boil it, lot to think about here. I am going to bail on flameout coffee i think and either whole bean or cold press at kegging, yeah the coffee gives up its flavor readily, cool ideas thanks again.
Tonight I'm prepared to play Lonely Boy and Gold on the Ceiling from Black Keys so we will see

m00ps is the dude to listen here for sure..

I flopped tonight couldn't get a feel the drummer's keyboard was moving out on him I brought my Gibson hollow body and it was feeding back on our crunchy music and the Roland I borrowed from them suck compared to my big Yamaha keyboard.

Go the whole weekend pretty much without checking in over here, and there's all of 63 posts to read. Don't know how I'm supposed to pku with the post rate like it is.

We are some wild and crazy guys! Don't get left behind! [emoji238]

Had what I think was a Tupps cotton mill gold pale ale on draft (from my hometown in McKinney, Tx), tonight at dinner. Really good stuff. Looking at their website, I'm wondering if it was really their IPA based off the color. Either way, one of the better hoppy beers I've had in a while. Need to hit up the brewery one of these weekends.

I had a beer in a can it was amazing and at the brewery not so much am I missing something maybe due to the fresh taste or did they juice their cans.

Sammich and beer time.

2ad2f5a2d43497b53fe24efd0e206c93.jpg

Whats in the glass looks good, did you grill a frigging sandwich at 10 oclock at night? I thought i snacked

You have an entourage 1977 brewer, i want one
Actually i probably do, its just of people who ignore me

I had a beer in a can it was amazing and at the brewery not so much am I missing something maybe due to the fresh taste or did they juice their cans.

But did you have the same can as me

Whats in the glass looks good, did you grill a frigging sandwich at 10 oclock at night? I thought i snacked

Serious question, how old are you bro? What adult posts consistently in a thread where nobody is responding? Maturity is something you can't fake, and I'd bet my life you're not of legal drinking age. Also, would it kill you to use some punctuation? Good grief.

I've also had a beer in a can...

But did you have the same can as me

Serious question, how old are you bro? What adult posts consistently in a thread where nobody is responding? Maturity is something you can't fake, and I'd bet my life you're not of legal drinking age. Also, would it kill you to use some punctuation? Good grief.

giphy.gif

Hey bro, Yeah the friendly thread right, I posted a question about beer what a jerk that makes me I'm 40 and I can guarantee you wouldn't be saying that s*** to my face. Why don't you go find the cool thread with everybody else oh I forgot you're just sitting around waiting for 1977 to post hi. I did nothing to offend you or anybody else so maybe it's you who lacks the maturity how old are you that's a better question. Do you want to go back to sexist misogynistic comments, the one thing you choose to post is an insult to me, go fly a kite you don't own this forum. The title of the thread is friendly Place why don't you reread it jerk

Hey bro, Yeah the friendly thread right I posted a question about beer what a jerk that makes me I'm 40 and I can guarantee you wouldn't be saying that s*** to my face. Why don't you go find the cool thread with everybody else oh I forgot you're just sitting around waiting for 1977 to post hi. I did nothing to offend you or anybody else so maybe it's you who lacks the maturity how old are you that's a better question. Do you want to try to go back to sexist misogynistic comments, the one thing you choose to post as an insult to me go fly a kite you don't know this forum. The title of the thread is friendly Place why don't you reread it jerk

It is just hard to understand you. Especially when you do not use punctuation to separate your thoughts. You need to relax.

Example:
Lets eat Grandma!
and
Lets eat, Grandma!

Punctuation matters

We're all semi-educated people here and appreciate when people attempt to form a proper sentence. Leave the nonsensical stuff to the funny people.

giphy.gif

@disturbd fair point, but ya know at least i give of myself. So i jumped in on this thread i was here in the beginning somewhere but i try to be cool and friendly, can't say the same has been offered to me.

Back