• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
20-gallon 3-vessel HERMS system used as our brewery pilot system. Owned for about 5 years, but only used a few times a year and has just sat in storage for the past year or so, as we're doing all of our pilot batches on our 3-bbl system now. Still in great shape, though a bit dusty.

Uses a single 30-amp plug to power the whole system, heating elements and pumps, from a single box. The system allows you to easily switch between heating either the boil kettle or MLT (w/ HERMS coil) as there are heat elements in both. The Electric Brewery control panel has a standard TV-style mounting plate on the back and I can include a wall mount, if needed ($20).

I also still have the manual for the control panel, the parts list for the brewery, spec sheet for the pumps, and the Spike+ Process Guide that will walk you through getting everything set up.

Local pick-up only. Raleigh/Durham, NC area.

Asking $2,500. Includes everything seen in the photos below.
  • 20gal HLT, MT, & BK
  • False bottom on the MLT
  • Pickup tubes in all vessels
  • Trigger valves
  • All tri-clamp connects with quick disconnects. Nothing threaded.
  • All needed food-grade silicone hoses with kink protectors and quick disconnects
  • 50-foot HERMS coil
  • 2 March pumps mounted to a wooden stand with easy priming assembly and ball valves
  • 30a PID Electric Brewery Controller
  • Pictured documentation/user manuals
  • An older Dudadiesel plate chiller is included with a ball valve. Note that the outlet with the ball valve is slightly bent, but does not leak.
If you're interested, I also have a 20-gallon Spike conical FV. The casters need to be repalced, but it's otherwise in great shape. Let me know and I can send a price for that, also.
IMG_8116.JPG
IMG_8119.JPGIMG_8118.JPGIMG_8117 2.JPGIMG_8126.JPGIMG_8120.JPGIMG_8123.JPGIMG_8124.JPGIMG_8127.JPGIMG_8125.JPG

Hi,

I'm interested in this as well as the conical. Can you PM me with your contact info? I'd like to discuss. I'm in VA near Yorktown.

Back