• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Complete electric brewery setup, turnkey and ready to brew for $3500!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pat_carnig

Reaction score
I am selling a complete E-HERMS home brewery setup, it uses all tri-clamp connections. Electric Brewing Supply fully electric 30A PID control panel with 2 5500LWD heating elements and 3 temperature probes. 3 15 gallon kettles with fully custom welded tri-clamp fittings. HLT has a 50' stainless HERMS coil. Mash Tun includes sparge tube and stainless false bottom. Stainless hop spider included with Boil Kettle. Two pumps wort/water both with stainless tri-clamp pump heads. Stainless 3 piece ball valves for easy/thorough cleaning. All stainless tri-clamps and gaskets included along with pre-cut/measured hoses. I've brewed a total of about 10 batches on this system and it makes amazing beer! Unfortunately the project began before our 2 children arrived and I can no longer justify having this and only using it 1-2 times a year. Hoping it goes to a good home where it will be used to bring a lot of people some great beer! (Sink, table and Exhaust Fan/Hood not included.) $3000 - located in Twin Cities metro, Minnesota.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Man looks like a sweet setup. Wish i could purchase from you but unfortunately i also have another baby coming in the next couple of months. Would love to be able to own something like this one day. Good luck selling it. Looks like everything is pretty much ready to go.

Back