What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coff and football.

Anyone ever figure out where Remmy f***ed off to?

I asked and he wouldn't tell me, but if I had to guess or assume, it is due to the off topic posts and not enough boozing. I kind of assumed that is why cold crash and a couple others don't post here. It's a shame, but people come and go on the Internet. I may be in the minority's but off topic posts in this thread are pretty much par for course. We can't all drink 20 hours a day. Well, I can't.

On topic, water. I need to get my rear in gear and build some steps before I break my neck in my shed.

Coffee, must return tables and chairs to work after turkey day. make a dumpster run, then home to clean out gutters ... yay me ... :rockin:

I asked and he wouldn't tell me, but if I had to guess or assume, it is due to the off topic posts and not enough boozing. I kind of assumed that is why cold crash and a couple others don't post here. It's a shame, but people come and go on the Internet. I may be in the minority's but off topic posts in this thread are pretty much par for course. We can't all drink 20 hours a day. Well, I can't.

On topic, water. I need to get my rear in gear and build some steps before I break my neck in my shed.

Eh. As far as I'm concerned (and to the chagrin of the mods) this is our version of the Tap Room, and banter is part of it.

OT Still on the coff.

Eh. As far as I'm concerned (and to the chagrin of the mods) this is our version of the Tap Room, and banter is part of it.

OT Still on the coff.

I have never understood the concept of "off topic"

Isn't a conversation the exchange of ideas and thoughts that ebb and flow ?

Maybe I am wrong, but when you conversate with someone, your thoughts and the subject takes on a course all by itself, it goes where it goes then it comes back to where it was.

Could you imagine, sitting in a cafe, talking to your buddy.
only to have someone tell you not to comment on the butterfly that fluttered by
because it is not on topic with the bridge you are discussion?

Where was I ? Oh yeah. Butterflys. Aint they pretty?
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=butterfly&FORM=HDRSC2

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never understood the concept of "off topic"

Isn't a conversation the exchange of ideas and thoughts that ebb and flow ?

Maybe I am wrong, but when you conversate with someone, your thoughts and the subject takes on a course all by itself, it goes where it goes then it comes back to where it was.

Could you imagine, sitting in a cafe, talking to your buddy.
only to have someone tell you not to comment on the butterfly that fluttered by
because it is not on topic with the bridge you are discussion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRLRmQGhL9Y

Where was I ? Oh yeah. Butterflys. Aint they pretty?
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=butterfly&FORM=HDRSC2

Wait, who did what now?

:mug:

Last edited by a moderator:
F33086CB-4DEB-4E8A-83A4-E8679EE4E213_zps0y4a6qyg.jpg

Good morning HBT! Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. If anyone is in the neighborhood and wants to stop by, I'm going to try and bottle 15 gallons and I'll pay for labor with beer.

F33086CB-4DEB-4E8A-83A4-E8679EE4E213_zps0y4a6qyg.jpg

Good morning HBT! Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. If anyone is in the neighborhood and wants to stop by, I'm going to try and bottle 15 gallons and I'll pay for labor with beer.

There are a few of us you couldn't afford on a deal like that.

Second pour of BA black rhyno.

Smacked!

Coffee. Really want to brew but won't have a chance for at least another week. Might have to run to my lhbs to get ingredients and start brewing on the 12th before my wife even notices.

Orange Juice.

Now Hot Chocolate.

Both kids have croup and I have some bull**** hybrid of it. Damn outbreak monkies.

I was just informed the wife is getting it as well.

It's that drizzly, wet, cool kinda weather here. That calls for a homebrewed milk stout

Ha!! F-ing A cotton!! That's funny $hit. Was your house build in the mid 1960s too? Me and my house have a love/ hate relationship going on right now the counter tops are the only thing that's acting right at this moment
View attachment 319451dr pepper hopefully the dog is hungover tomorrow as well and let's me sleep in till at least 0700 hrs.

Haha. Yup. Early 60's. My house is ugly as F*ck, but built like a brick sh*t house so I try and leave it alone.
Whataburger...my 1st stop every time I go back to TX :rockin:

wort's chilling and most everything cleaned up. 1oz Zythos @ 60. 1oz Mosaic @ 10. 1oz Mosaic @ 5. 2oz Nelson @ flame out. 9.5 lbs Golden Promise w/1 lb C10. I brew what I want the way I want. Klubbseason365.

edit: gonna go open one of them Wild Sours. Flanders Red. suckaduck.

wort's chilling and most everything cleaned up. 1oz Zythos @ 60. 1oz Mosaic @ 10. 1oz Mosaic @ 5. 2oz Nelson @ flame out. 9.5 lbs Golden Promise w/1 lb C10. I brew what I want the way I want. Klubbseason365.

edit: gonna go open one of them Wild Sours. Flanders Red. suckaduck.

Mosaic and Nelson should be delicious together. I was thinking of using them together in a saison.

Nothing. About to go grocery shopping.

Back