What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking sorry not sorry IPA. Laid down a paver landing and built steps to my shed. Tired.
Binge watching Narcos on Netflix until SNF.

A 15 minute loop. You are evil. Nice.

Spent the day tiling my kitchen. Looks like I have two more days of work to get that finished. I have decided that I f*cking hate tiling. I do like these new tiling levelers/spacers. They are really helpful. I just wish my floor was level and my house square.

Third homebrew MO/Homegrown Centennial smash with Costco pizza. Yum.

Yum is all I got to say

image.jpg

Sam Adams Octoberfest. Watching football after putting up Xmas lights. Got to put the lights on the tree next.

That's just because you two won't need to shovel at halftime, like some of us in this thread...

View attachment 319615

When we get the rare bit of snow here in DFW it's usually a pretty transient and paltry affair. My neighbors across the street used to live in Detroit. The first chance they get they're out shoveling and scraping. I guess they still have all the kit they should have offloaded on Craigslist. Always gives me a perplexed chuckle.

I like 99% of folks here just wait a few hours and it's gone. If it's not, the whole city has shut down and no one goes to work as all the schools are closed.

Half-time putting the kids to bed. One more lager allowed. Tomorrow's a school night.

Back