What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't help myself. after a gravity sample of my Coal Miner's Butt Sweat Imperial Stout, I just needed something strong and malty. I opened a Backwoods Bastard. but now it's all lopsided in my beer hole. I may have to have Central Water's Bourbon Scotch Ale next...

Oh god that is awful. How could you do that to yourself. You may as well be listening to Hansen.

Homer Schwartz bier followed by a brown Shugga and now a ten fidy.

It is better than the Carly Rae Jepsen song it replaced. Didn't realize that link wasn't the video. Need to see the video to get the full effect.

It is better than the Carly Rae Jepsen song it replaced. Didn't realize that link wasn't the video. Need to see the video to get the full effect.

Naw. I'm good. I remember the song. Wish I didn't but what can you do. At least I have the ability to avoid catching many of those stick in your head songs.

Next time try it's a small world after all.

Getting in the mood for the holidays.

20151128_195931.jpg

Okay... May need to break out a big RIS and Kriek now.

Nightcap. SWMBO is disapproving.

It's good. Way better than Rosetta on its own, but an interesting little twist to Blackout. May do it with Oude Tart next!

Naw. I'm good. I remember the song. Wish I didn't but what can you do. At least I have the ability to avoid catching many of those stick in your head songs.

Next time try it's a small world after all.

There was a video for that "tra la la" song. Not sure if that's what you remembered.

And this was some new Carly Rae Jepsen song. Gym's the only place I've heard it (I don't listen to top 40 radio, as I'm sure most of us on here don't). It's not that obnoxious other one she had. Those are the only two songs of hers I'm aware of.

I was going to go to bed. But my wife put on Blazing Saddles. So now I'm still up. Oops. Last bottle of my APA.

There was a video for that "tra la la" song. Not sure if that's what you remembered.

And this was some new Carly Rae Jepsen song. Gym's the only place I've heard it (I don't listen to top 40 radio, as I'm sure most of us on here don't). It's not that obnoxious other one she had. Those are the only two songs of hers I'm aware of.

I was going to go to bed. But my wife put on Blazing Saddles. So now I'm still up. Oops. Last bottle of my APA.

Your probably right at about the horse hanging scene.

Tomorrow you'll have that great tune ringing in your head.

He rode a blazing saddle, he wore a shining star, his job to ward of bad men, from lands both near and far....etc

Or if your unlucky you'll be working out to the mental lyrics of the closing number

..put out your hands, stick out your tush, hands on your hips, give them a push...looks like we're doing the Lambeth-walk(?sp)

Your probably right at about the horse hanging scene.

Tomorrow you'll have that great tune ringing in your head.

He rode a blazing saddle, he wore a shining star, his job to ward of bad men, from lands both near and far....etc

Or if your unlucky you'll be working out to the mental lyrics of the closing number

..put out your hands, stick out your tush, hands on your hips, give them a push...looks like we're doing the Lambeth-walk(?sp)

Said closing number was just on. Already stuck in my head. Ooops.

Check my post right above your last post. We've got the same awesome counter tops:p

Ha!! F-ing A cotton!! That's funny $hit. Was your house build in the mid 1960s too? Me and my house have a love/ hate relationship going on right now the counter tops are the only thing that's acting right at this moment
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1448779477.536634.jpgdr pepper hopefully the dog is hungover tomorrow as well and let's me sleep in till at least 0700 hrs.

Back