What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does that feel like a challenge? Do you get Great Lakes there? What about Troges mad elf?

We do not get Great Lakes here. I have wanted to try Mad Elf, but have not gotten the chance.

Schlafly has put out a solid Christmas Ale the past few years, if you have not tried it, you should.

Don't forget The Martians Kidnap Santa. Still need to get one of those for Christmas Eve.

Another that I have. been wanting to try.

Home from the beach...driving to Baltimore early in the morning. Four days of Grandpa Daycare, roadie edition. Maybe I'll find a good, cheap dinner or beer (when off duty). Currently finishing a Sprite Zero and about to call it a night.

Hb Milk Stout, good end to a pretty good weekend. Apparently my folks brought a chocolate wine we're about to open. Should be a fun Monday!

Coffee while I wait for my Summit Racing CC to get her so I can get the stuff to fix my rear brakes, which once again, on schedule, blew out the hydraulics. Payday tomorrow...

At least it isnt raining there. Been raining here for 4 days now and tonight's supposed to be below freezing. That'll be fun.....

Coffee. Back to the grind.

We're looking at 6-8" of snow by the end of the day... It hasn't started yet, which means we're either going to get completely dumped on or it won't happen at all.

Rooting for the latter.

SWMBO would like the name of this one and she loves that style. Gotta track it down.

Coffee. Back at work after 5 days. Not sure if I can call it a holiday or even a long weekend. Other than Friday morning and Thursday for a few hours it was all moving boxes, unpacking boxes, and cleaning the old house out. I'm sore and tired but feeling accomplished.

Back