Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I was going to post my own pictures but Val killed it. I'm coming back tomorrow.

image.jpg

Glad they all made it intact. Enjoy. I had the side project on draft when there in October, haven't had if from the bottle yet.

How was it? I've heard only great things.

But, to be honest with you, I was most excited to see the apricot. Home run, thanks again!

How was it? I've heard only great things.

But, to be honest with you, I was most excited to see the apricot. Home run, thanks again!

The apricot is good stuff, the side project was really good. My wife, a dedicated bud lite drinker, even liked it.

Sucks man, those are no good. Feel better soonm. Horseradish opens up the closed cavity and gives temporary relief :D

Thanks man! I had some killer curry last night and some sudafed (the good kind). Going to the doc in a little bit to get it checked out.

I was sitting around the house thinking about going downstairs and picking out a stout. Wouldn't it be easier to have a "few" stouts just show up at serving temp?

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1449336568.131712.jpg

Thank you so much Tom.... This box will not be consumed in one sitting.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1449336608.317460.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1449336621.104409.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1449336636.198658.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1449336651.285935.jpg

Yes it has! This was the first one I got to dig straight into! Just as important... Nothing for the wife. Mine... All MINE!!!!!

Back