Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What i picked up black friday and over the weekend. Went a little ape **** on the BC. Got a good case price and alread drank a few. Local place still has 12cs of it sitting in the open and after someone bought 10cs. People spent a foturne

Dammit! Stop tempting me with pictures of cases of it.

Although it would be easy to add to my box there no?

It blows my that my two regular places do limit one on regular and raffle variants at a later date and then there are situations where someone can buy ten friggin cases. Lol.

It blows my that my two regular places do limit one on regular and raffle variants at a later date and then there are situations where someone can buy ten friggin cases. Lol.

You think that is bad. Look what i saw on face book. Well over $1k. There is $540 just on the first row.

View attachment 1448831681292.jpg

Also we havent recieved any variants yet. Only rare and reg. Didnt get label approval in time. They should be here soon though

You think that is bad. Look what i saw on face book. Well over $1k. There is $540 just on the first row.

That's insane. The lengths that person had to go to in order to pull that of is tough to imagine. And most of it will be resold for a 500% profit. Gross.

there is an instragram account that was setup recently called "bourboncountydbags", cracks me up

http://inswiki.com/user/bourboncountydbags

i only got 2 bottles of regular as i didn't want to spend much this year... wish i could have grabbed more. But some people are absolutely insane.

i mean, it's a great barrel aged stout... but damn people.... calm yo tits.

My wife kept saying "You guys are out in below freezing weather, waiting in line, FOR BEER, it's JUST beer..." and i was like "SUSH! don't let them hear you!", but after seeing hauls like that, makes me agree with the wife (don't tell her i said that though...)

there is an instragram account that was setup recently called "bourboncountydbags", cracks me up

http://inswiki.com/user/bourboncountydbags

i only got 2 bottles of regular as i didn't want to spend much this year... wish i could have grabbed more. But some people are absolutely insane.

i mean, it's a great barrel aged stout... but damn people.... calm yo tits.

My wife kept saying "You guys are out in below freezing weather, waiting in line, FOR BEER, it's JUST beer..." and i was like "SUSH! don't let them hear you!", but after seeing hauls like that, makes me agree with the wife (don't tell her i said that though...)
I drank the only bottle I've gotten so far. It was boozy and actually took me quite a while to get down. Not bad, I just know if I get another then I will sit on it. My friends went around and between two of them, they got a case. Their intentions are to share with friends, which is how I like to see things happen. Those buying multiple cases and such, it's their prerogative, but it would be nice if they left some for others. Biggest thing they're doing is creating better trade value by keeping it out of the hands of many. As for spending over a grand on this beer, I suppose my disposable income isn't as hefty as others so it is hard to fathom spending that much on one haul.

I mean another one lol. I have no idea. Probably soon. It got approved last week. I'm going to keep an eye out for it.

Cool. I was telling my pilot buddy he should fly down for it...

Edit: I'm gonna work some overtime incase you happen upon a load of them.

It seems like there was more rare than variants in the posts I saw.

Good luck with $1k dude. I would offer him $120 for the package. Plus a kick in the balls for free.

I wasn't going to get it, just showing y'all for your entertainment. I liked the line about gods armpits. I know a bar owner that's sitting on a case that I could get one for cost from.

Back