Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was that all in one box?

Three boxes in total. The only brew I've had of the bunch is Fat Tire.

Looking forward to having a Heady tomorrow. Also glad that some other New Belgian brews came along with Schlafly's. I haven't had Schlafly's since I was down at their brewpub in St. Louis back in 2008. Damn, I miss that place.

Thanks finsfan and MrNickVT. :mug::mug:

This one is from the local bomber swap. Good stuff in there:

image-2586769939.jpg

And this is from a recent MAW hit.

image-1718727817.jpg

Having a good time at my house.

Awesome. Blue Point and Southern Tier (both from NY) make good stuff. We have a lot of their stuff year-round here. Let me know what you think.

Remmy said:
Awesome. Blue Point and Southern Tier (both from NY) make good stuff. We have a lot of their stuff year-round here. Let me know what you think.

Had the Oaked unearthly tonight. Really liked the oak in there.

Mikeysab hooked it up! Only expecting the 2 bombers, thanks for the great extras. I got the Blue Point No Apologies in the local bomber swap so now I have 2 Blue Point IPA's to try this weekend!

WP_20130711_001.jpg

Remmy said:
Three boxes in total. The only brew I've had of the bunch is Fat Tire.

Looking forward to having a Heady tomorrow. Also glad that some other New Belgian brews came along with Schlafly's. I haven't had Schlafly's since I was down at their brewpub in St. Louis back in 2008. Damn, I miss that place.

Thanks finsfan and MrNickVT. :mug::mug:

Hey no problem man. Enjoy

mcbaumannerb said:
A pair of Heady Toppers should be arriving this afternoon (thanks Nick!) and a big 'ole box of my homebrew should be landing on someone's doorstep in Atlanta as well. A nice finale to a very busy couple of weeks of trading!

That's probably the best trade I've ever made. I can stop thinking about triple mango :(

That's probably the best trade I've ever made. I can stop thinking about triple mango :(

Dude - what an OUTSTANDING beer that is. I hope Mark sent you some. It's unbelievable-good.

So there have been some pics showing cellars getting dangerously low. I don't think I'll have that problem for a while :rockin:

This is all homebrew (mostly mine but some from trades). I have another five cases stashed here and there in the basement because the shelf isn't big enough:

image-1711272384.jpg

These are the beers that I'm aging ... pretty soon I'll have to find another shelf:

image-2212173071.jpg

And here's the beer fridge. I'm not happy about giving up that space for ice tea, but I'm coping :D (mostly by stealing a shelf on the door to compensate):

image-198408298.jpg

Christ almighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So there have been some pics showing cellars getting dangerously low. I don't think I'll have that problem for a while :rockin:

This is all homebrew (mostly mine but some from trades). I have another five cases stashed here and there in the basement because the shelf isn't big enough:

View attachment 134637

These ate the beers I'm aging ... pretty soon I'll have to find another shelf:

View attachment 134638

And here's the beer fridge. I'm not happy about giving up that space for ice tea, but I'm coping :D (mostly by stealing a shelf on the door to compensate):

View attachment 134639

Sweet!!!! Party at Mark's house!!! :rockin::ban::rockin::ban::tank::tank::tank:

As long as I don't have to drive through Philthy, I mean Philly. :D

THERE IS ****ING ICE TEA IN THE BEER FRIDGE?! WHAT THE **** ARE YOU THINKING!? YOU KNOW YOU PUT ICE IN ICE TEA TO GET IT COLD, HENCE THE NAME?! YES?!

all joking aside, looks great! i wish i had that much extra room... all my homebrew is under the dining room table in the corner lol

View attachment 134637

These are the beers that I'm aging ... pretty soon I'll have to find another shelf:

View attachment 134638

View attachment 134639

I recognize some of those. Looks like you need to invite some people over to drink IPAs, too.

View attachment 134637

View attachment 134638

View attachment 134639

Those hop karmas need to be enjoyed asap. they are either already past prime or will be very soon (the last ones released this year are for july/august 2013).

LoloMT7 said:
wow was that a MAW hit ? Or are you holding someone for ransom!? Nice score! I've got some black butte xxv that would look really nice sitting next to those bottles.. I'm just saying ;)

Nope traded a bottle of HF prolegomena for the rosso and DL the blasphemy was an extra

Marooned on Hog Is. is a good brew. I had one last week. Smashed it. Enjoy.

Remmy said:
Marooned on Hog Is. is a good brew. I had one last week. Smashed it. Enjoy.

Oh I'll enjoy them. I've been looking to get more ever since I got a four pack in a trade with Swarley88. It's one of my favorite stouts.

I can't wait to slam down some trade brews tomorrow! I drank so much today and feel 100% fine now. I need more beer.

you better try a myrcenary soon, you will understand why iv been hyping it haha one of the greatest DIPA's out there IMO

Meh, relax and open up that Dogfish head 90 already. :D

haha that will be on my birthday man that isnt gonna come my way very often in manhattan, im drinking tallgrass and tank 7 tonight cuz im going to a friends party, they will all have bud black or something and i aint drinking that schit!

Back