Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DFH90 is always ALWAYS available here. All you gotta do is call. :D

MrNickVT said:
Here to I want to even say its in grocery stores

Not here. The closest craft brew to hit grocery stores (our local supermarkets) is Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Long Trail and Magic Hat.

Dogfish can be found everywhere else in practically every liquor store including higher-end supermarkets like Whole Foods.

I like DFH 90 a lot. But I usually buy the 60-minute because it's way easier to drink. And is still a very solid beer.

im glad i dont see any great beers in the grocery stores here, ks has a law that any beer or sold in a gas station or grocery store has to be 3.2%! obviously they cannot sell liquor either

finsfan said:
im glad i dont see any great beers in the grocery stores here, ks has a law that any beer or sold in a gas station or grocery store has to be 3.2%! obviously they cannot sell liquor either

It's Kansas for a reason. :D

I know somethings are crazy here haha I think they are in progress of putting higher percentage beers and even liquor in grocery stores but who knows when that will be. It wasnt until a few years ago that they legalized the sale of liquor and beer on sundays. only noon to 8 tho

finsfan said:
I know somethings are crazy here haha I think they are in progress of putting higher percentage beers and even liquor in grocery stores but who knows when that will be. It wasnt until a few years ago that they legalized the sale of liquor and beer on sundays. only noon to 8 tho

Danggggg. Is it Colorado that beer has a limit of like 3% abv when sold in a grocery store?

crappy pic, but you get the idea!
FB_IMG_13737048555554091_zps71569a80.jpg

MrNickVT said:
Danggggg. Is it Colorado that beer has a limit of like 3% abv when sold in a grocery store?

Unfortunately, yes. And I believe it's craft breweries that are fighting laws to allow more than 3.2 beer at grocery stores. I need to fact check that though.

I've never seen a beer any less than 4% wtf

I've never seen a beer any less than 4% wtf

Its 3.2 by weight its around 4.5 by volume or around there. So bud light miller etc. I think thr breweries like it because it keeps bmc out of liquor stores maybe and on brewery up there had to raise the abv on thier berliner wiess to sell it in liquor store

Unfortunately, yes. And I believe it's craft breweries that are fighting laws to allow more than 3.2 beer at grocery stores. I need to fact check that though.

I want to say it's 3.2 ABW which is 4% abv, but I haven't lived there in a while.

Gabe looks like your package will be there today let me know if it arrives safely! I've got a couple of packages inbound today also. Will post later tonight.

Thanks Mark! Everything landed safe and sound. Off to the refrigerator! My first ever great lakes beer awesome!

ForumRunner_20130715_175234.png

ForumRunner_20130715_175249.png

LoloMT7 said:
Thanks Mark! Everything landed safe and sound. Off to the refrigerator! My first ever great lakes beer awesome!

Oh. My. God!!! Two Triple Mango IPAs?!!!!!!!!!!

Hammer that Saison. It's outstanding!

Save me a Mango, by the way. :D

Also got a tube of 3726-PC from Gabe today. Guess I'll have to brew another saison this weekend :D

There should be a couple of live cells left it was only in transit for 7-days. I'll get the starter on the stir plate.

ForumRunner_20130715_180225.png

ForumRunner_20130715_180313.png

Also got a tube of 3726-PC from Gabe today. Guess I'll have to brew another saison this weekend :D

There should be a couple of live cells left it was only in transit for 7-days. I'll get the starter on the stir plate.

Looks better than I thought. I was expecting brown at this point. Glad it finally made it and thanks for the beers.:mug:

oh, and I just rinsed a bunch of ECY03

tripplehazzard said:
I have heard a lot about their sirachi ace brew. Hows that one?

Sirachi ace is excellent as is there black ops. Local 1 is also an under rated brew IMO also you can't forget regular Brooklyn lager. Just a perfect brew on tap while watching the game.

Would be very interested in getting a trade set up with anyone interested in some good east coast brews. Really like to get my hands on some deschutes, RR, 3 Floyd's, just to name a few. :drunk: of any kind.

Sirachi ace is excellent as is there black ops. Local 1 is also an under rated brew IMO also you can't forget regular Brooklyn lager. Just a perfect brew on tap while watching the game.

Would be very interested in getting a trade set up with anyone interested in some good east coast brews. Really like to get my hands on some deschutes, RR, 3 Floyd's, just to name a few. :drunk: of any kind.

I could help you out with some deschutes... I don't really get a lot of their specialty brews here tho.

tripplehazzard said:
I could help you out with some deschutes... I don't really get a lot of their specialty brews here tho.

I pm d you with a couple details maybe we can set one up? :mug:

Back