Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there beers are good, nothing extra special but the hop czar isnt a bad IPA to reach for

I remember going to Bridge Port to eat (and obviously drink) after I had gone to Rogue and Green Dragon. Last time I was in Portland, I went to Rogue for lunch AND dinner in the same day. Liquid lunch and dinner, that is. I love that place.

Every once in a while you have a good day and well today is one of those for me! A good beer day that is! This morning my co-worker said "Hey Clint didn't you tell my husband your interested in some Ivan the terrible?" me: "hell yes i'll take as many bottles as he came up with!" (He works out at big sky brewing) Her response: "He never came up with any bottles but he got you a 16 gallon keg instead!!"

Then at lunch I finally saw my favorite Lucky 13 in a local store for the first time this year. It was priced at 1/2 of all of the other Lagunitas beers too at only 2.29 each !! I bought everyone on the shelf.

IMG_20130716_121117_929.jpg

Every once in a while you have a good day and well today is one of those for me! A good beer day that is! This morning my co-worker said "Hey Clint didn't you tell my husband your interested in some Ivan the terrible?" me: "hell yes i'll take as many bottles as he came up with!" (He works out at big sky brewing) Her response: "He never came up with any bottles but he got you a 16 gallon keg instead!!"

Then at lunch I finally saw my favorite Lucky 13 in a local store for the first time this year. It was priced at 1/2 of all of the other Lagunitas beers too at only 2.29 each !! I bought everyone on the shelf.

Is that a 12oz or bomber?

DisturbdChemist said:
Its 3.2 by weight its around 4.5 by volume or around there. So bud light miller etc. I think thr breweries like it because it keeps bmc out of liquor stores maybe and on brewery up there had to raise the abv on thier berliner wiess to sell it in liquor store

You might be right. I never walk down that aisle to look because they don't have what I want. You can still get BMC at liquor stores though.

Wanna trade? :ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

I'm sure Remmy can get Lucky 13. That's part of why I love Lagunitas - they make excellent beers and they don't play the B.S. game of releasing such small batches as to make all us beer nerds foam at the mouth (and hit the ATM machines get it!)

J-Pizzel said:
Some pretty fun stuff here, thanks guys! An already expensive hobby jut became so much more expensive with shipping prices now!

Holy crap! Couple excellent scores there

Thanks Mark. I can't wait to get deeper in these as the week goes on.

Nice score man. Mark makes great beer. Even Gabe says so and that guy will let ya know if he doesn't like them!

btw I am pretty sure Remmy can get the lucky 13 in his parts :mug:

Mark's schwarzBeer is excellent. Only way it would be better is if it was a schwartzBeer and the bee had a giant helmet on. :D

22oz Bomber! I was blown away. They had to have labeled it wrong. I almost feel like a thief :ban::ban::ban:

edit: do they sell them in 12 oz too? I've never seen those here.

Mmmm. I love that beer! !! We get it for about 5 bucks here.. super score man! Actually drinking the hop stoopid now! One o me favorite brwerys

Nice score man. Mark makes great beer. Even Gabe says so and that guy will let ya know if he doesn't like them!

btw I am pretty sure Remmy can get the lucky 13 in his parts :mug:

I really liked the hop swarm! Was that still a partial mash brew? I noticed you moved to all grain recently :) :mug:

That was an all grain brew ... just maris otter and a lot of citra!

I liked it a lot! Can't wait for you to try some of mine. Just tried my ipa after a week in the bottle.( same I sent you). And the carbonation us there. But the yeast is not settled yet. Actually my first ipa. Live your labels BTW. :tanked:

Just found this thread and wish I had more pics from some of my recent trades. I do have these from the 1st 2 local beer swaps:

image-1829290107-74be16979710d4c4e7c6647856088456.png

image-101068904-74be16979710d4c4e7c6647856088456.png

glad you found us, those are some great trades! i have only had the dc brau but both of the ones i tried where excellent! and hoptimum of course :D

NIZZLE said:
I don't know why :) I'll be sending you another glass from Brewery vivant the can style ;-)

Sweet! I love can style glasses.

Hey that box in the background looks familiar ;-)

I knew I seen that box somewhere when I flung open the porch door. As soon as I seen that Audi symbol I had a chuckle. I instantly thought of the picture of that beast on top of your vehicle. :D

You will see it again too, I will send it out for a next big trade! :rockin:

I knew I seen that box somewhere when I flung open the porch door. As soon as I seen that Audi symbol I had a chuckle. I instantly thought of the picture of that beast on top of your vehicle. :D

You will see it again too, I will send it out for a next big trade! :rockin:

At least it gets around I'm about to send another monster to Pennsylvania :)

FermentNEthinG said:
Thanks Wes! Gonna be enjoying a 4 pack tonight. Been wanting to rock a hopidillo for some time.

Thanks for my first trade!

No problem man. Enjoy them.
I tried to put together a good variety of stuff for you. Those two stouts I sent are pretty dang good in my opinion. The Double Brown Stout is more of a Baltic porter style and the Buried Hatchet has a nice roastiness to it.

Edit: I just remembered about the Santa Fe Java Stout. That stuff is like coffee in a can with a touch of beer. Delicious!

Back