Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks LoloMT - naw real nice entries for the cellar and a couple to consume soon! :mug:

image-4015150256.jpg

LoloMT7 is the man! I need to move to Montana!

LoloMT7 is the man! I need to move to Montana!

I hope I sent you a fresh squeezed also remmy its great stuff. Give us a front shot of that blue hair mark.. kinda funny label but I believe that they are numbered and only 3k ish were released?

I hope I sent you a fresh squeezed also remmy its great stuff. Give us a front shot of that blue hair mark.. kinda funny label but I believe that they are numbered and only 3k ish were released?

You did send me one. Can't wait to devour it.

Montana is a place I want to visit one day! But alas... I'm stuck in plain old Oregon... lol kidding... I did want to move there when I was younger and after reading zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance 3x I want to visit one day

i want the rocky mountain oyster one! haha, lookin good everyone! i should have another package to post up on friday. And i have another trade setup too, AWESOME! i love beeeeeeeeer

there have been some great trades here! Im scheduled to receive one thursday or friday, should be a big one :D

This landed at my house today from MTate. Looking forward to trying the DIPA homebrew! Finsfan should like this haul...

P7080052.jpg

haha you know me too well, OF COURSE I LIKE IT, YOU GOT VELVET ROOSTERS!!!!! :mug: plus two hearted ale, i have not had that yet and i long to try one, great haul you got there :D

I got these ones from MTate37 today. Along with the Conan yeast last week that is chewing through all the sugar in my 5 gallons of not really named yet ipa..with Simcoe & Amarillo hops, Vienna, 2-row, and a touch of honey malt for grains. OG was 1.068 about 50 ibus

ForumRunner_20130708_175736.png

ForumRunner_20130708_175812.png

there have been some great trades here! Im scheduled to receive one thursday or friday, should be a big one :D

Oh, it is a big one.

I am also going to pack uniondr's this week. One-way to Ohio. :rockin:

Once I send uniondr his complimentary brew assortment, I am done for a while. I have so much beer in my basement, it's not even funny. I have to take it easy before my midsection starts to get fat - that goes for beers I buy, brew, and trade. As you noticed, my primaries and secondaries are empty. :D

the packages you get tomorrow may fill up the rest of the shelving space you got, give us all a gaze at what your beer shelf looks like now-a-days!

I'm going to have to arrange a trade for some more NEBCO 668 sometime soon. Easily the coolest name and can I've come across since I got into beer and a damn good beer as well.

I'm going to have to arrange a trade for some more NEBCO 668 sometime soon. Easily the coolest name and can I've come across since I got into beer and a damn good beer as well.

It's good stuff. 668 never leave the shelves here where I live. It's almost as common as Bud Light. :rockin:

Awesome bundle here from mcbaumannerb. Spectacular. I am more excited for the home brews than the others just reading the labels!!! Thanks!

image-276198805.jpg

Small haul from thatjonguy. I missed these when they were around here last year so I'm excited to get my hands on some.

ForumRunner_20130710_110200.png

^ very nice, that is one my MAW list when i am able to fulfill someones wish

Das Wunderkind and Das Uberkind were both in Alabama briefly last year. I had the Uberkind and it was great but failed to pick Wunderkind up before it was gone.

Maybe I should hold on to one in hopes that I can someday fulfill a MAW list. I've never had more than one MAW beer at a time. Unless I step up my trading or get out of Alabama I don't know that it will ever happen.

my list is gonna be very easy compared to most of them haha it pretty much consists on beers i havent had but have heard about and cant get, nothing hard to get by any means

its not looking good for your package being received today remmy, probably be tomorrow when im supposed to get mine!

its not looking good for your package being received today remmy, probably be tomorrow when im supposed to get mine!

Yeah - something happened, I guess. That's fine. mcbaumannerb hooked me up yesterday and LoloMT7 did last week. I have plenty of beers for tonight. :ban:

You will get to the enjoy some of the brews I sent over to you this weekend. I'll let you know which one I'd recommend to start with once you receive them, so I don't ruin the surprise.

Back