Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, open Marks's box now!

Wow that was some work....
Mark could not have packaged this any better!! The red ring only leaked a touch! Everything is intact though!!

ForumRunner_20130829_180733.png

ForumRunner_20130829_180750.png

ForumRunner_20130829_180802.jpg

ForumRunner_20130829_180821.png

Mark could not have packaged this any better!! The red ring only leaked a touch! Everything is intact though!!

Did the NHC beer go on sale after the conference? Enjoy the Tired Hands!

Ooh, and a glass! very nice, just saw that. I need to check and see if they have new shirts. Can't wait to go back to Philly.

LoloMT7 said:

I'm glad everything was safe and sound. After what happened to Nizzle's growler, I was worried (since I got them at the same time.)

Hopefully tomorrows follow-up shipment will be as sound! Enjoy! :mug:

TheMan said:
I would have completely bought this bottle based on its label alone haha

It's a pretty good mild. I'll definitely buy it again. I haven't been disappointed with JK yet.
Nice to see some home state beers represented. :D

Thanks Clint! Can't wait to dig into these this weekend. Probably going to take the Enjoy By (THANK YOU!!!) and Double Jack to the lake and try to make the rest last a little while. Tammy says thanks for the cider. You will probably get an Untappd friend request from her this weekend.

ForumRunner_20130829_221618.png

Let me know when you are ready for more Gose.

I think that NHC beer went on sale two weeks ago. And not to worry, there's a bottle sitting next to HandFarm with your name on it. ;)

I've got two already and I've shared several others with folks from my club. :D

My buddy unsurprisingly bailed on me for Foothills, not sure if I'm back to trying to convince my wife to go or just hoping I get through twice. 2 1/2 hrs ea way and 6 hrs in line overnight, I want 8 bottles!

NEBCO started distributing in Montana!!!

The Descender, Single Hop CTZ and Red Dread are all fantastic. And the Gandhi Bot is alright, I guess.

I'm already Jonesin' for more Gandhi-Bot, it's laced with crack for sure... I think I am going to drink all the others today :tank:

BrewinHooligan said:
I'm already Jonesin' for more Gandhi-Bot, it's laced with crack for sure... I think I am going to drink all the others today :tank:

It's good. It's the best beer Connecticut has to offer, IMO.

Just got back from local beer store. Gandhi-bot all over the place. I have a few cans left here so I didn't buy anymore. 668 was on sale, too, lower than usual.

NEBCO started distributing in Montana!!!

The Descender, Single Hop CTZ and Red Dread are all fantastic. And the Gandhi Bot is alright, I guess.

I had to share the love Remmy.. I really had to think about it before sending him that tho :-D

Looks like Mark should have a package today :) USPS sent on Saturday and it delivered today.

The UPS one I sent you just makes me :mad: though! I can't believe I mailed it 2 days earlier than the USPS one and it is going to take 6 days longer! wtf? Guess the other one won't make it until next week Mark sorry man UPS sucks..

Looks like Mark should have a package today :) USPS sent on Saturday and it delivered today.

The UPS one I sent you just makes me :mad: though! I can't believe I mailed it 2 days earlier than the USPS one and it is going to take 6 days longer! wtf? Guess the other one won't make it until next week Mark sorry man UPS sucks..

You should have your package today man

LoloMT7 has been absolutely killing it. Insane.

Forgot all about that but I think your right. I will post tonight. Thanks again and I'm glad you enjoyed some of the ones I sent you also.

My liver hates me becuase of you :rockin:. Everything has been great, can't wait to try your other 2 homebrews.

A water as I try to get rid of this ridiculous buzz and get ready for two ice creams I got from the local dairy farm - pumpkin and spiced apple.

image-3959174529.jpg

Remmy said:
A water as I try to get rid of this ridiculous buzz and get ready for two ice creams I got from the local dairy farm - pumpkin and spiced apple.

Wrong thread drunky. :p

LoloMT7 has been absolutely killing it. Insane.

Yeah had talked to too many people about trades and they all kind of hit at once. No biggie though. Shipping bill last week won't be pretty but I've got some great beers in on trades. The Tired hands were killer, I love the Double snake handler too it seriously gives Gandhi-bot and Heady a run for their money. But above all my mind is still blown on that Gose from Westbrook... wow what an awesome sour, salty, and delish is no joke! If you can get that stuff in your area I highly recommend that you give it a try!

Gabe or Mark you had Gose from Westbrook before??

Back