Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DisturbdChemist said:
Damn you. I havent traded in a while...

Ps I know whats bishops barrel 5 is... and I want it so bad

I've been looking forward to the Heady, it's been since december since I've had one, but I can't wait to try this Brunch Weasel either.

What is BB5 going to be? I still haven't tried any if the others.

I've been looking forward to the Heady, it's been since december since I've had one, but I can't wait to try this Brunch Weasel either.

What is BB5 going to be? I still haven't tried any if the others.

The weasel was awesome. Need to sxore another. I had one heady and need more too lol.

You need to try some. The bb4 is still around in places but the next one is the pumpkinator in rum barrels... I want 1000x. Hopefully by the end of the month I'll have a trade going. Also I have your glass from jk

DisturbdChemist said:
The weasel was awesome. Need to sxore another. I had one heady and need more too lol.

You need to try some. The bb4 is still around in places but the next one is the pumpkinator in rum barrels... I want 1000x. Hopefully by the end of the month I'll have a trade going. Also I have your glass from jk

I will definitely be making a special trip somewhere for the BB5 then. That sounds like it will be awesome!
I thought I wasn't getting my glass. ;)

DisturbdChemist said:
Well im holding it ransom until its paid lol

Well, that sounds fair. I might be willing to throw in an Inspired Artist BIPA for your trouble. ;)

Don't ya hate that? Same thing with Cascade apricot. Bought about 5 and traded or mawed em all out. Store rannout ao I ordered two more and a figaro for myself.....maybe.

mikeysab said:
Don't ya hate that? Same thing with Cascade apricot. Bought about 5 and traded or mawed em all out. Store rannout ao I ordered two more and a figaro for myself.....maybe.

It's my own fault, I have so many stouts I just never add to the collection. I always feel like I have to many.

MrNickVT said:
No problem man. Enjoy. I've traded 3 brunch weasels and haven't even tried it. Ill have to grab another and cellar it.

I'm looking forward to trying it.
I've traded a few beers I've never had before.
One was a Jester King Weasel Rodeo. Then, afterward I wished I would've been able to try it. But, I couldn't find any more. So I ended up trading for one.

WesleyS said:
One was a Jester King Weasel Rodeo. Then, afterward I wished I would've been able to try it. But, I couldn't find any more. So I ended up trading for one.

Whoops lol

I think thats a bit more common than we think, haha. I have traded quite a bit of stuff that ive never had. I figure if the beer has just been sitting in my cellar and ive not touched it or planned to drink it soon then ill give it away. If a guy asks for it, then its likely he will enjoy it soon. Whereas it would probably just keep sitting here.

A trade:

image-2248438422.jpg

And some other treats:

image-1651476600.jpg

Awesome I'm glad it all arrived safely. That has got to be the highest dollar trade I've ever done. I love how that AS11 saison (recipe and yeast from Channel66) turned out it is fantastic imo.

There were some good ones in there all around though Enjoy!!

No joke!! That Descender is a great IPA :rockin:

Some Oregon love here too, some Caldera & Hair of the Dog didn't make it through to the photo shoot. Sometimes you have to cull the herd! Growlers are Boneyard RPM IPA (killer stuff) and Atlas Berry Cider for SWMBO.

image-3963934176.jpg

A small homebrew trade with Nukebrewer.

Looking forward to drinking some excellent homebrew and getting some feedback on my own.

image-1391130984.jpg

Back