Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More Bruery

image-3370985470.jpg

skeezerpleezer said:
I took a visit to Vermont last week...

If I saw you with all that laid out and taking that picture, I probably would've ran up, stabbed you, and taken it all. :D

skeezerpleezer said:

You are lucky they just lowered the limit of HF to three growlers. Doesn't matter what sizes. Lines are moving faster but not fast enough to get to the back of the line!

So sad. I don't know what ANY of those are. Except the heady. But i would like to try some HF sours one day. Nudge nudge wink wink

mikeysab said:
So sad. I don't know what ANY of those are. Except the heady. But i would like to try some HF sours one day. Nudge nudge wink wink

In mine I got 2 HF Vera Mae, cantillon iris, and a 3 fonteinen intense red

MrNickVT said:
You are lucky they just lowered the limit of HF to three growlers. Doesn't matter what sizes. Lines are moving faster but not fast enough to get to the back of the line!

In true skeezer fashion he probably picked up an old lady and had her stand in line to get a couple growlers for him.

View attachment 143964

View attachment 143965

Holy f00king sh33t.

If I saw you with all that laid out and taking that picture, I probably would've ran up, stabbed you, and taken it all. :D

VT has open carry and doesn't care where your carry permit is from, sucka.

I'm really thinking about driving up there to grab some good brews. You around?

In true skeezer fashion he probably picked up an old lady and had her stand in line to get a couple growlers for him.

After getting my first 3 growlers and Vera Mae, doing a tasting, and talking to Shaun Hill for about 15 minutes (pretty cool guy, btw) the line was only about 5 people deep, so I got back in line for 3 more growlers. And an older lady was in line next to me and did not plan to get her Vera Mae, so she offered to get them for me :mug:

Remmy said:
Holy f00king sh33t.

VT has open carry and doesn't care where your carry permit is from, sucka.

I'm really thinking about driving up there to grab some good brews. You around?

Always around.

skeezerpleezer said:
After getting my first 3 growlers and Vera Mae, doing a tasting, and talking to Shaun Hill for about 15 minutes (pretty cool guy, btw) the line was only about 5 people deep, so I got back in line for 3 more growlers. And an older lady was in line next to me and did not plan to get her Vera Mae, so she offered to get them for me :mug:

It's amazing what them skeezers will do for some pleezing.

skeezerpleezer said:

Line today was about 20 people deep. Lets be honest though even with 5 people or was still 30 minutes plus. Phil loves to talk.

Whoever keeps sending all the Jackie O's stuff, hit me up with a PM. I live in the area. Lets grab a beer soon.

I work at my fire dept EVERY damn Saturday morning, so no. Usually that stuff gets sold out within a few hours too. Was a little too broke to spend $100 on 5 bombers as well. Maybe next time.

All this just landed on my doorstep! It's a great divide yeti bomb. I can't wait to try them all!

Quick, get your 132oz frosted mug! :D I already ask if you'll be wanting some BA Sexy Chocolate? I'm pretty sure I'm going to the release.

MrNickVT said:
All this just landed on my doorstep! It's a great divide yeti bomb. I can't wait to try them all!

That's alot of Yeti!

TNGabe said:
Quick, get your 132oz frosted mug! :D I already ask if you'll be wanting some BA Sexy Chocolate? I'm pretty sure I'm going to the release.

I want some!

Getting ready to drop this off at FedEx ...

View attachment 143657

I'm calling this shipment MOAB - 33 pounds/almost 300 ounces). If that fire is still going next week, this just might snuff it out when it blows up your porch LoloMT! :rockin:

(That is a bomber next to the box ... Just for comparison)

Ok everyone who wants to see what was in this box?

Well so do I but it won't be here for 2 more days so your going to have to wait just like me! :fro::fro::fro::fro::fro:

Latest posts

Back