Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah had talked to too many people about trades and they all kind of hit at once. No biggie though. Shipping bill last week won't be pretty but I've got some great beers in on trades. The Tired hands were killer, I love the Double snake handler too it seriously gives Gandhi-bot and Heady a run for their money. But above all my mind is still blown on that Gose from Westbrook... wow what an awesome sour, salty, and delish is no joke! If you can get that stuff in your area I highly recommend that you give it a try!

Gabe or Mark you had Gose from Westbrook before??

I have not.

Me neither. I've never had a gose that I can recall.

Tate we need to get Gose to Mark and Gabe lol seriously I was in love when I first had a love Child #3, but to me Gose is on the same level for sure.. soooo freaking good!!

Thanks BrewinHooligan! Last trade for awhile although I'm seriously thinking I need more gose!!

ForumRunner_20130903_175822.png

That better not be a Sierra Nevada Torpedo on the far right. Or maybe I'm just still buzzed. :D

Pretty sure it's a homebrew :mug:

And I'm looking forward to it... Hoppy and Saison in the same beer?! WINNING!!! :D

That one is actually the 11.25%abv, 120ibu IIPA with Columbus, Amarillo, Simcoe, and Citra. The hoppy saison is 6.8% and hopped with Simcoe, Amarillo, and Citra and is the red cap. The green cap is a rye saison that is 6.5%abv and pretty hoppy as well. Enjoy man! I was pretty buzzed and on pain meds so I failed to pack you some skeeter pee, you will get a follow up box soon.

I would be more than happy to get the Westbrook Gose into people's hands, ESPECIALLY if that meant I ended up with a box with a Tired Hands growler and/or a Gandhi-bot glass. I really do think it is Westbrook's best beer so far.

Seems to be a good bit on shelves around here now. PM me if you want some.

I'll trade ya again for some in another month or so when my beer funds are better and when the Bitterroot cans hit the shelves. What do they get for a 4-pack of Gose ? And what do the 4-packs of snake handler go for?

LoloMT7 said:
I'll trade ya again for some in another month or so when my beer funds are better and when the Bitterroot cans hit the shelves. What do they get for a 4-pack of Gose ? And what do the 4-packs of snake handler go for?

$~11 for a 6-pack of Gose in my parts.

Same here for the Gose. A four-pack of SnakeHandler is the same. I'll have to run out tomorrow to see if I can find some more of the SnakeHandler.

Snake Handler is awesome I'd stock up if it was near by me for sure. It's right there with Gandhi-bot and heady for sure. I hadn't checked BA until now but I see it has a World-Class rating @ 95 and I am not surprised it is that good for sure. I can't taste the alcohol at all in it so i'd be in trouble I'd be pounding 4 packing if i was you!! :mug:

You might want to have her open it up and put the contents in the fridge. That way it should be ready for consumption when you get home. :mug:

Yes sir thats what I did can't wait to try it thanks man you went above and beyond
Edit: holy fooooking sheet man that could of got dropped ten feet and survived wifey said she had a hell of a time unpacking it
:-D

Someone else has a little gift on his porch too! Though this one really is little. Lets not too excited here.

On the other hand, someone else is gonna get a porch bomb soon. Had to put it in two boxes!

Love coming home from work to boxes on the table! Thanks for the brews Tyzippers!! I am going to house that Gran Met while I plan a bugfarm brew!

:mug:
Almost forgot, The snifter is pretty bad ass too! Gonna break that in after a quick wash.

image-2098837028.jpg

FermentNEthinG said:
Love coming home from work to boxes on the table! Thanks for the brews Tyzippers!! I am going to house that Gran Met while I plan a bugfarm brew!

:mug:

Right on man! Glad everything landed safely!

Channel66 said:
How do yall pack those glasses in with heavy beer when you send them?

Ship the glass wrapped in bubble wrap, stuffed inside a heavy walled tube. I've heard of guys using empty oatmeal canisters, but I'd feel more comfortable with a stronger walled tube.

Back