TN/Northern GA/Southern KY - Hop Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we are Ready to order? Send Payments via paypal? open our Hops on Christmas?

I F*cked the price quote by forgetting to request 11# of Magnum. We also have to ask them to increase our Cascades to 44# and reduce our Tettnang to 11#, and eliminate our Galena. Hopefully by the end of next week we will have the finalized price quote in hand. If you are able to I think I am going to ask for checks this round, I don't want to mess with Paypal this time. I have heard some other group buys have had issues with them accusing them of being a business.

Make sure you are looking at the HopUnion Group Buy sheet. If not, go to the blue File button and choose Open/HopUnion Group Buy. Also make sure you are on the right tab--should be 3 tabs.

You are down for 10#:
Cascade
Chinook
Columbus
CZ Saaz
Zythos
Magnum
Nugget
Willamette
UK Fuggle
UK K Golding

I got the second price quote back and forwarded it on to Dave so he could update the price sheet. Now here is the bad part, the hops will not be ready until sometime in Feb/Mar.

I am not sure if some of the guys in with me are willing to wait that long but I will check. If not I may have extra's if some of you guys want them.

Csuho said:
I am not sure if some of the guys in with me are willing to wait that long but I will check. If not I may have extra's if some of you guys want them.

I'll probably take your Germans( Hallertau, Tettnanger ) if they/you dont want them.

Let us know what you don't want and that might make it easier for us to find someone to take those unwanted hops:drunk: Berner may want some of it since he didn't get in on the order.

Off topic here but lowes up in springfield is clearing out the 20 co2 tanks they have filled for $8 normally $35 from what I have read all you need is "the adapter" and you got you a small portable tank good for 5 serving cornies and maybe 1 or 2 carbing... just some food for thought I got 1 might go get another

Off topic here but lowes up in springfield is clearing out the 20 co2 tanks they have filled for $8 normally $35 from what I have read all you need is "the adapter" and you got you a small portable tank good for 5 serving cornies and maybe 1 or 2 carbing... just some food for thought I got 1 might go get another

8 bucks for a 5lb tank? How much is the adapter? I might want you to pick me up one as well if you don't mind.

Back