TN/Northern GA/Southern KY - Hop Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So who wants to volunteer....

...and we will need 3 or 4 vac sealers as well...
...and a couple scales...

This will probably suck after the first 100# or so. Just trying to stay positive. So...any volunteers? :D

I'm in. Sealer and scale.

Nevermind part of my post about money but let me know though where to find cheap bags.
Any1 else willing to part with hops I got a guy that wants some.

I missed out on the gathering of requests, but I'd be interested in buying some of the hops that people decide they don't want. I also have a vacuum sealer open for use.

I just bought 100 quart sized food saver bags (8"x 12"), that should take care of 100lbs of hops.

Mine will be sent out today... I kept forgetting to grab my checkbook, but remembered this morning. Such an outdated method of payment. :p

We really won't know the AA until we receive them, they are supposed to higher this year due to the wet harvest season.

The hops should be ready to ship in the next 10 days, according to Hop Union. The hops may be ready to ship before I get all the money.

so we are looking at a possible 24th of the great hop split of 2012? how many power strips you got Bobby? from the sounds of it we may need 3 for all the sealers we may have to seal.

Bobby you gonna fire up the grill then? If so I will bring some burgers and maybe homemade onion rolls. We should get a pot luck style thing going for it.

reply so i can keep track of this. Should have my first crack at an oatmeal stout in a couple of bombers. Possibly some of of my session amber...though that keg is feeling mighty light.

The 24th of March is out. I got an update yesterday and Nugget is the only US hop not pellitized, but the British and German Hops are not ready for shipment. My best guess is the second week in April.

I got several payments yesterday. I will update the spreadsheet. We still have a couple of guys' who haven't submitted payment.

VeganBrewer, Ranger, and Kegs are the last three that haven't paid. Ranger is meeting with me tomorrow and I have sent PM's to the other two. Would like to get the payments in so they will clear and when they are ready to ship I can pull the trigger.

I've been out of my home for a while, but did manage to cut the check and have it sent out Tuesday. It's on its way.

well thats good I guess for the date on the hops, but I wish it was sooner this just means I will have beer to bring.

I think it is safe to assume that if you arrive with something to share, beer wise, you will be able to get some hops cheap.

anybody wanna trade out yeast again? I have some of the rebel pub yeast. might have some of the bells yeast depending on how long out the hops are.

anybody wanna trade out yeast again? I have some of the rebel pub yeast. might have some of the bells yeast depending on how long out the hops are.

I'm down... not sure what I'll have by then, but I'll trade what I do.

Back