The scourges of summer: heavy girls in bikinis and flip flops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kills me are the old ladies who wear the little bikini tops and cut off jeans. Their boobs look like 2 pancakes nailed to a wall. Do you really think that's gonna win you anything other than a WTF reaction??

I dont care for flip flops i think thay are trashy and juvenile like wife beaters and mullets.

I dont understand why the younger people have gotten so casual, you would think thay were mentally retarded the way they leave there house to conduct there business. the "boys" with flip flops there baggy shorts and stupid uncombed hair and the "girls" in pajamas pants and slippers, only these are adults.

if you arnt at the water or at play why on earth would a man run around
in flip flops, and belave he will be treated like anything other than a child.

I have collage age tools come in for a job all the time. and alot show up with the ****** tri-fecta flips, shorts, and bed head, I tell them thay are too unprofessional to work here and hand them back there resume.

I stopped wearing flip flops when I turned 7 years old and realized that I was too old for them. I live in Philadelphia and I go to upscale restaurants all of the time. One of my favorites WAS a place called Carmine's Creole in Bryn Mawr until I just too sick of of seeing 40 year old boys walking in the restaurant wearing tank tops, baseball caps and flip flops. It is like a kind of counter reaction to conspicuous consumption of earlier times. Bryn Mawr is an upscale suburb and people there seem to go out of their way to show how much they aren't into flaunting their money. "Look at me, I don't care about material wealth so much that I don't care if I look homeless." Only they all do it so it becomes kind of ridiculous and takes the fun out of enjoying a $150 dinner at an otherwise decent restaurant.

200878221038_fat-girls-in-bikinis%5B1%5D.jpg

holey sh$t Ed, what the he$$ I have to pour muratic acid (I have some brewing latic acid around too if that will work) in my eyes now.

ok. forgive me.

tonight, I had the experience of seeing a quite large woman in very skimpy shorts while at work.

Uggs would have almost made an improvement.

2 inches of muffin top is almost passable... 12 is crazy.

Just saying.

SWMBO and I caught a chick who was apparently wearing her little sister's clothes. She wasn't that hot and had a beer belly like me, but was wearing low rise jeans (in 85º weather!) that were so low the ass was baggy. She had such a muffin top I called it a bread top, and the shirt she was wearing kept riding up.

Denial, anyone? Just admit that you're fat and dress appropriately. I do! SWMBO does!

Can I just say, as a size 12, that I'm positively delighted at how many guys prefer #3?

Nothing wrong with a size 12. It's when a 12 tries to squeeze into a 3 and the extra 9 hangs over that I have a problem.

yeah see for me its an age to ass ratios: both will increase with time atlease a factor of one every 365 days and the wieght more like 3 or 4 to 1 . all the the girls in the photo appeare to be quite young i would say #2 is the oldest @ 20 & #1 the youngest at 16 & #3 at about 17~18.

now if you take my formula and add 10 years 30 to 40 lbs to each the results change alot. i like #2 & #3 but not #3 so much if at 28 she a 200+ and 5'6".

when i met my wife 14 years ago so looked like a #1 now at 29 she looks like a #3 and i love it, but she is 5'10" and 6 months pregnant , but i would have prolly never dated a very young woman that heavy. hell back them i was like 120lbs and 6'.0" now i am 185.

now as for just would i just hit it, yes all 3 and brag about.

If this is a vote, I'd take #3.

My wife was a size 12 when we got married. Now shes a size 8, while she still looks awsome, size 12 suited her better, but I dont complain.

yeah see for me its an age to ass ratios: both will increase with time atlease a factor of one every 365 days and the wieght more like 3 or 4 to 1 . all the the girls in the photo appeare to be quite young i would say #2 is the oldest @ 20 & #1 the youngest at 16 & #3 at about 17~18.

now if you take my formula and add 10 years 30 to 40 lbs to each the results change alot. i like #2 & #3 but not #3 so much if at 28 she a 200+ and 5'6".

when i met my wife 14 years ago so looked like a #1 now at 29 she looks like a #3 and i love it, but she is 5'10" and 6 months pregnant , but i would have prolly never dated a very young woman that heavy. hell back them i was like 120lbs and 6'.0" now i am 185.

now as for just would i just hit it, yes all 3 and brag about.

There is so much fact here. I mean, at 20 I was 135 and now I am sitting pretty at 170. I used to be vegetarian and that is gone for a while now. When I met SWMBO she was ten pounds less and looked fantastic, though now she is a 12 and feels great in bed. I think that since I know who and what she is I don't mind. When we met I was in shape and playing sports constantly, now I am gaining a beer belly an dless active. It is a give and take.

SWMBO and I caught a chick who was apparently wearing her little sister's clothes. She wasn't that hot and had a beer belly like me, but was wearing low rise jeans (in 85º weather!) that were so low the ass was baggy. She had such a muffin top I called it a bread top, and the shirt she was wearing kept riding up.

Denial, anyone? Just admit that you're fat and dress appropriately. I do! SWMBO does!

So...muffin butt??? Ewww...

here's where I don't get life and sizes. My ex wife was nowhere near as skinny as the "size 8" model, and she was a size 5 at 5'6" and 105#. How the hell is that anorexic a size 8.

I prefer #3 by a LONG margin. even #2 needs a sammich or 5, and there's NO WAY she's a 12. I call bullspit on the entire thing. It's honestly skewed to make the sizes bigger but the girl smaller...that way a 12 think they're "model skinny" like #2, even though they're not. Not that it's a bad thing, see above about #2 needing a sammich...

So...muffin butt??? Ewww...

here's where I don't get life and sizes. My ex wife was nowhere near as skinny as the "size 8" model, and she was a size 5 at 5'6" and 105#. How the hell is that anorexic a size 8.

I prefer #3 by a LONG margin. even #2 needs a sammich or 5, and there's NO WAY she's a 12. I call bullspit on the entire thing. It's honestly skewed to make the sizes bigger but the girl smaller...that way a 12 think they're "model skinny" like #2, even though they're not. Not that it's a bad thing, see above about #2 needing a sammich...

Seriously! I didn't notice teh sizes earlier cause I just looked at the linked picture. No way in hell #1 is an 8 and #2 is a 12! My wife is a 10, I think.....and is bigger than#2.

I would guess #1=0-2 #2=4, #3 =16?

Seriously! I didn't notice teh sizes earlier cause I just looked at the linked picture. No way in hell #1 is an 8 and #2 is a 12! My wife is a 10, I think.....and is bigger than#2.

I would guess #1=0-2 #2=4, #3 =16?

My wife is a size 6 and she is thicker than the #1 chick Just a little thicker than #2

ruebens.jpg

They enjoyed them curvy a long time ago, I still like women with a bit of heft.

And if she wants to wear revealing clothes, and she feels sexy doing it, I'm all for it. My lady is a size 16 and I love to see her walk around naked.

Why do you guys even give two****s about what someone else looks like? If you don't like what you're seeing, close your eyes.

Flipflops should be a federal crime, though. These are my summer shoes.
CAR.jpg

Not in infant size though. In full grown man size.

B

CAR.jpg

Not in infant size though. In full grown man size.

B

lol! flip flops a federal crime but those are somehow totally acceptable? hey pot, I'd like you to meet my friend Kettle. . .

lol! flip flops a federal crime but those are somehow totally acceptable? hey pot, I'd like you to meet my friend Kettle. . .

dood ! thoes are nothing like flip flops!!
nothing at all.
that shoe has a non slip sole and alowes for walking /running in reverse , strafeing and sprawling. there is also abration protection to the toe and top of the foot. you can run and push or pull something in this shoe ie act like a man.

not a flip flop. sorry Greg you fail.

He didn't say it was a flip flop, He said they weren't any more acceptable than Flip Flops. I say Flip Flops are more acceptable than those. At last someone wearing flip flops has commited to a flip flop. Not cut holes in his tennis shoe! Sorry but those are retarded ....IMHO :D

Originally Posted by bad coffee

sandle.jpg

Tell me you're joking.

Well, at least you can wear socks with them and hang out in the mall eating ice cream!!

haha as long as you have a fanny pack and a crocodile Dundee hat on! You don't want to look dumb!

AS much sa I knock those, I admittedly have a very similar pair......

Hypocrite I know, but NO. I bought them at Walmart to wear on my honeymoon during water sports and floating down the river. They've been worn twice in 2 years.

dood ! thoes are nothing like flip flops!!
nothing at all.
that shoe has a non slip sole and alowes for walking /running in reverse , strafeing and sprawling. there is also abration protection to the toe and top of the foot. you can run and push or pull something in this shoe ie act like a man.

not a flip flop. sorry Greg you fail.
man, you'd think I just insulted your mother and kicked your dog while making a pass at your wife. calm down man, it's just a silly looking shoe.

but, I'd better run out and get a pair so I can start "strafeing" and pushing and pulling large heavy objects, lest my man card be taken away.;)

Back