The scourges of summer: heavy girls in bikinis and flip flops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My oldest daughter had her First Communion in church this past weekend. There was one family there all dressed up in suits and dresses, etc, and looked pretty sharp. Until I noticed they were all wearing flip flops....WTF?:drunk:

I agree 100%. From experience of trying to buy clothes for my wife as presents (which I quickly gave up on) and helping with the shopping for by two girls, it's amazing how a size "x" can vary so much from one label to another. Hmmm - maybe require both a size and a weight limit on the label?

Buying clothes for a female MUST be like answering the "Do I look fat?" or "How skinny am I?" questions.

Be honest and you cant win. Lie and you cant win.

I refuse to buy clothes for SWMBO. She'll have to make due with the rare piece of jewelry.

Buying clothes for a female MUST be like answering the "Do I look fat?" or "How skinny am I?" questions.
Be honest and you cant win. Lie and you cant win.
I refuse to buy clothes for SWMBO. She'll have to make due with the rare piece of jewelry.

BBKing, you have the starting idea for a blues tune lyrics right there....!

Key of C, slide intro.

Back