Jaybird's absence and cancer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thoughts and prayers!! I wish you both the very best!

My mom just got diagnosed with Stage 4 colon cancer as well. She had surgery to remove it in May, and is now dealing with chemo, and the awful side affects as we speak. You story is both terrifying and hopeful. Thanks for sharing <3
Positivity is the only way to get through this. Having people that love you and care for you and keep you on track is vital.
Wishing the best outcome for you and your mom. It is hard to see the people we love the most be in so much pain.

Reach out if you ever need an ear or need some friendly direction.

Cheers
Jay

Thanks for sharing. This medium is kind of odd when it comes to personal topics. You kind of need to speak up for yourself when one would never do this in an in-person situation.

Sorry for your situation but am glad your are making the best of it. Thoughts and prayers going your way and best of luck!

Thank you all! I really appreciate it! It's great to back at it. Michelle is over the hump of chemo/radiation 3 weeks left and then it's onto healing, 1 more surgery and start living again!
Thanks for all the great vibes, awesome messages and of course the comments section of your orders have been great! Michelle loves them! I do appreciate the orders and the added love there as well that's for sure.

Cheers
Jay

Back