The Big Box of Yum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe you need some fats for that to work, not water soluble, alcohol also works I believe from baking / other experiments from Washington.

I live in Washington and you either need heat or alcohol and a long soak to make the tincture that you are referring to

Looking forward to seeing some beer pr0n before I leave for vacation :) My birthday is coming up, so I'll be stealing a few of these Randall ideas to try myself for that week. Give them some good combo's JMCM :mug:

Looking forward to seeing some beer pr0n before I leave for vacation :) My birthday is coming up, so I'll be stealing a few of these Randall ideas to try myself for that week. Give them some good combo's JMCM :mug:

👍 doing some last minute Randall shopping tonight before I send it out

Here goes the Current List as of 10.08.14!

WOBrien - Plymouth Meeting, PA
JohnnyHitch - Suffolk County, NY
TheMan - IL
Hello - NC
JWerner - Laport, MN
BigMike - Long Island, NY
JTD_419 - Pomeroy, WA
DrPhunk - Rockford, IL
Canti4341 - Plano, TX
BFord - Houston, TX
Leubega - Los Angeles, CA
ColdCrash - Hanover, PA
InvictusBrew - Manhattan Beach, CA
Val214 - Long Beach, CA
BGBC - Jersey City, NJ
IGotSand - Vista, CA
Blizzard - Denver, CO
Hawgwild81 - Cabot, AR
NuclearRich - Hampden, CT
ABeasst - Raleigh, NC
FinsFan - Manhattan, KS (Volunteered for multiple shipments as a representative for the middle states, so we can send to him a few different times, hopefully staggers and not back to back)
ThatJonGuy - North Central, ND
MedicMang - Athens, OH
DisturbedChemist - Spring, TX
Brew_Dude41 - Columbus, OH
coyote68 - Clune, PA
SavoryChef - Sparks, NV
Atli126 - Louisville, KY
UWDawg13 - Tacoma, WA
mcbaumannerb - Phoenixville, PA
PKincaid – Bakersfield, CA
Jaybird – Redding, CA
TrippleHazzard – Kansas City, MO
Keith_O – Belton, TX
Pointcity_Homebrew - West Point MS

JMCM sent out his box, I left his recipient in here for the time being. Once I get back from my vacation I'll get that name off of here. Looking forward to seeing some pics of this shipment.

Safe travels.. If you want to bring back some jablum for me I'll send you some cash money and a shipper :)

And we may not need to ship to me multiple times now that he have Tripplehazzard as well. Im still down for it though :D

And we may not need to ship to me multiple times now that he have Tripplehazzard as well. Im still down for it though :D

I think we have a good mix going on for now. This should be able to get coast to coast with only a 1 or 2 day Ship time between stops

Finsfan, I could just have my wife's cousin deliver to you... They make a lot of trips your way this time of year...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Well now...this was a huge surprise! Ill pop it open shortly!

1412869920897.jpg

Some really fine goodies in here! Not all going to last till the weekend though haha thanks man!

Cant wait to start this all up tonight!

1412871746208.jpg

1412871763340.jpg

Not pictured is dc brau, the citizen. I evidently didnt see it in the box haha..read the recipes and one called for this beer. Good thing for that!

Just to keep everyone up to date...im headed home to begin my randalling haha

I could have said I was headed home to play with my randall....that would have been kinkier. Lol

Evolution exile red ale with crab seasoning. Surprisingly good. Although I think I went a bit heavy on the spice.

Tired hands sampling glass, courtesy of beermeduffman!

1412897956744.jpg

Stone coffee milk stout randalled with peanut butter oreos!!!!!! Its awesome! Im blown away by it.

Forgot a picture so here's my drinking buddy, Bear, with his beer bottle toy. (To any sensitive types, I dont actually let him drink...he tries though)

1412901726059.jpg

By itself I wasn't crazy about it.. The on Oreos thicken it up a bit and make it WAYYYY better

Not gonna lie, little scared of the Randall.
I had never heard of it until I found this thread...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back