Swap-O-Rama #5, The fall harvest...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just went through and I think this is where we're at, might have missed one or two.

Sent
InityBrew > NormPeterson
beermeduffman > TallDan
lilrokz06 > RedOktoberfest
RedOktoberfest > two-hearted
SavoryChef > mikeysab
bcros80 > lilrokz06
absoluthamm > pmcint01
aeviaanah > g-love
G-love > pluchar
mikeysab > SavoryChef
pluchar > InityBrew
talldan > bcros80

To Be Delivered
Cathedral
milliser
two_hearted
NormPeterson
Val214
DrPhunk
Canti4341(newbie)
psycotte(newbie)
pmcint01
johhnyhitch1

Just went through and I think this is where we're at, might have missed one or two.

Sent
InityBrew > NormPeterson
beermeduffman > TallDan
lilrokz06 > RedOktoberfest
RedOktoberfest > two-hearted
SavoryChef > mikeysab
bcros80 > lilrokz06
absoluthamm > pmcint01
aeviaanah > g-love
G-love > pluchar
mikeysab > SavoryChef
pluchar > InityBrew
talldan > bcros80

To Be Delivered
Cathedral
milliser
two_hearted
NormPeterson
Val214
DrPhunk
Canti4341(newbie)
psycotte(newbie)
pmcint01
johhnyhitch1

Yep, I haven't received yet

Savorychef hasn't received yet. He's my recipient and I was his. I got mine already and he's due for a friday delivery.

Savorychef hasn't received yet. He's my recipient and I was his. I got mine already and he's due for a friday delivery.

You're right, actually, my list started out just seeing who was paired up with who, then it later turned into who had received and I forgot to take that one off. Ooops

It definitely felt like it for me! Better to give or receive? I don't know, both were a ton of fun. :tank:

I'll have to decide that after receiving but shopping sure was fun! Am I the only person who hasn't even tasted all the beer that I shipped out? I'll have to ask my recipient which ones I should get for ME. :drunk:

My daughter just txted me that I have a package at home!! She said probably more yeast samples lol.

lol totally the line I would use to get something shipped, but it's totally not my box. Somebody else would have to claim ownership of their yeast box.

The package has arrived!!

ForumRunner_20131104_164710.jpg

Alright thats it. Next round is the super ultra instant round. You have to buy all your beers in advance and ship them same-day air to your recipient. Screw all this waiting.

Me-I want to ship this 40# package to Maine and have it there this afternoon, how much?

Fedex- That will be $450.

Me- Do you take loan applications?

That would be nice though

Alright thats it. Next round is the super ultra instant round. You have to buy all your beers in advance and ship them same-day air to your recipient. Screw all this waiting.

Could totally be done. I've done it twice on both rounds I've been in lol.

Me-I want to ship this 40# package to Maine and have it there this afternoon, how much?

Fedex- That will be $450.

Me- Do you take loan applications?

That would be nice though

If I tried to same-day to my the same recip I have now, $450 would be a hell of a steal. Overnighting the package was quoted at $650-something.

I'll have to decide that after receiving but shopping sure was fun! Am I the only person who hasn't even tasted all the beer that I shipped out? I'll have to ask my recipient which ones I should get for ME. :drunk:

I haven't tasted them all, but the ones that I haven't tasted i picked up one for myself as well... :D

I definitely didn't taste some of the beers I've sent out in this round and past rounds. There are some styles of beer that, although I appreciate the fact that others like them, I just really don't like. However, since we try to get a good balance in these swaps, I'll buy them and hope the recip likes them.

Cathedral said:

The fun is in the suspense of it all. :)

Back