Swap-O-Rama #5, The fall harvest...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mikey, I am just debating on opening it or not. There was some rattling coming from this box. Not scared of a snake but, rather the horrific carnage of broken glass and awesome brews on their way to brew heaven and not down my gullet.

But you must help the survivors!!

Mikey, I am just debating on opening it or not. There was some rattling coming from this box. Not scared of a snake but, rather the horrific carnage of broken glass and awesome brews on their way to brew heaven and not down my gullet.

It might be the mythical MAW worthy Orange Tic-Tacs

The longer you wait the better the chance of the beer demons taking the rest of your beer!!!

BeerMeDuffMan said:
It might be the mythical MAW worthy Orange Tic-Tacs

image-2558421648.jpg

Well it wasn't a snake, tic tacs or broken glass. He must have stashed his kids toys. A few cans with a couple of marbles in them. Gerald, can you please explain the cans and marbles? Will have some pics up in a bit.

View attachment 158367

Well it wasn't a snake, tic tacs or broken glass. He must have stashed his kids toys. A few cans with a couple of marbles in them. Gerald, can you please explain the cans and marbles? Will have some pics up in a bit.

That cheeky bastard! lol
Sounds like a really good way to mask the sound of sloshing beer from the box.

Shh! That's my trade secret noise maker system. You aren't going to hear any sloshing liquids over that! Keeps curious employees from questioning whats in the box.

Shh! That's my trade secret noise maker system. You aren't going to hear any sloshing liquids over that! Keeps curious employees from questioning whats in the box.

Dunno about anybody else, but whenever I open a box at work I have half a dozen people standing behind me asking what I'm going to pour as a sample lol

I always try and find something to make noise, to no end.

Marlbles in old cans...touche my friend touche.

Question to all you shippers.

Remember someone saying you can sign up for alert notifications if a package is on the way to your address?
How?

I know it takes the surprise away but from what i understand its only the day of shipment it alerts you about.

Dunno about anybody else, but whenever I open a box at work I have half a dozen people standing behind me asking what I'm going to pour as a sample lol

I meant the employees whose "rules" we're "violating" by shipping "alcohol" across "state lines", allegedly. Not that I've ever done such a thing...

Cathedral said:

image-974147640.jpg

What a great assortment of brews from Ohio, Pa, Michigan. Weyerbacher TINY! Looking forward to the hoppin frog B.O.R.I.S. I finally get to have the famous two hearted ale, dragons milk. I also can't wait to have all the other brews.

Attachments

• image-2545855912.jpg
    image-2545855912.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 84
  • image-543753327.jpg
    image-543753327.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 97
  • image-501714521.jpg
    image-501714521.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 84
  • image-3334137475.jpg
    image-3334137475.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 77
  • image-2785171605.jpg
    image-2785171605.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 80
Swap-O-Rama #4, Bomb's Away!! 799
Swap-O-Rama #3, ANTI LOCAL! 876
Local Swap-o-Rama #2, Bomber style!!! 441
Local beer swap-o-rama! 349

Just noticed the "related threads" at the bottom, post count in bold

891 on this round!

Swap-O-Rama #4, Bomb's Away!! 799
Swap-O-Rama #3, ANTI LOCAL! 876
Local Swap-o-Rama #2, Bomber style!!! 441
Local beer swap-o-rama! 349

Just noticed the "related threads" at the bottom, post count in bold

891 on this round!

Yeah its gained steam pretty well. Maybe the next one will break 1k...

No worries man, a few more out there for delivery, probably out for this week. Unless you happen to be Canti's recipient. His delivery person has it out for him.
Doesn't really matter until tomorrow anyway for me, I'm in my other office today as well, so wouldn't get it til tomorrow... I agree, I think they hate him for some reason.

Yeah its gained steam pretty well. Maybe the next one will break 1k...
I think this one will break it, only 95 left and there is still quite a bit of action left.

First of all i want to say that not even a bomb would destroy my cement stoop like that....shh it looks horrible in the picture.

Val is a great trader, this is not the first time ive had the pleasure of dealing with him and certainly wont be the last. Wait till that BCBS comes out buddy!

The udderlove and logsdon are huge wants.
Brux i had fresh, VERY interested to see where it is now.
The RR are insanely generous
Good looks on that barrel noir. Almanac easily became a favorite after that pumpkin BW
Looking forward to digging into the rest!!

Cheers buddy. This made my day =D

image-832616176.jpg

So Johnny hitch what time do you want me to come over to hang out with you and grab a few samples? :)lol

Haha, all the IPAs and udder love are in the fridge!

Honestly though, we should plan a brewday/tasting session soon. Always great to meet new brewers from the area.

Cheers!

No worries man, a few more out there for delivery, probably out for this week. Unless you happen to be Canti's recipient. His delivery person has it out for him.

Not only my delivery person but my apartment complex that closed its office early with my package inside. grumblegrumblegrumble:mad:

Hopefully the trip I just made to pick up 5 additions that are bagged, wrapped and ready to go will make up for whatever broke and the time wasted.

Johnnyhitch1 said:
First of all i want to say that not even a bomb would destroy my cement stoop like that....shh it looks horrible in the picture. Val is a great trader, this is not the first time ive had the pleasure of dealing with him and certainly wont be the last. Wait till that BCBS comes out buddy! The udderlove and logsdon are huge wants. Brux i had fresh, VERY interested to see where it is now. The RR are insanely generous Good looks on that barrel noir. Almanac easily became a favorite after that pumpkin BW Looking forward to digging into the rest!! Cheers buddy. This made my day =D

I am glad you like the package. I had to dip into my stash of beers and pull a couple of beers. SWMBO "was like your sending that guy more beers?". She remembered the almanac stuff I sent you a few weeks back. Btw she claimed the reserve No.3. That brux is a completely different beer aging Surely changed it. I had one a fees weeks and it was awesome. I am lucky to have access to RR brews a few local bottle shops get them every tues and fri. Enjoy those beachwood brews they are amazing. Can't wait for that bcbs. Btw that logsdon is good stuff and they are readily available out here.

I am glad you like the package. I had to dip into my stash of beers and pull a couple of beers. SWMBO "was like your sending that guy more beers?". She remembered the almanac stuff I sent you a few weeks back. Btw she claimed the reserve No.3. That brux is a completely different beer aging Surely changed it. I had one a fees weeks and it was awesome. I am lucky to have access to RR brews a few local bottle shops get them every tues and fri. Enjoy those beachwood brews they are amazing. Can't wait for that bcbs. Btw that logsdon is good stuff and they are readily available out here.

One mans shelf beers are another mans treasures!!!
I appreciate the generous hit!

Cheers!

Got an AHS Dunkelweizen kit coming this week. Brewing it the weekend of the 16th. We should work it out. :rockin:

Thats a great kit. Grab some 3068 if you havent already. Chocolate banana milkshake....
I have plans for the 17th and might be working the 16th but lets talk thru PM and mayb work something out!

Someone whose town name shares a little something in common with a certain Alaskan phenomenon is getting a package dropped on them today.

4:37 am
At local FedEx facility

Psycotte said:
Someone whose town name shares a little something in common with a certain Alaskan phenomenon is getting a package dropped on them today.

4:37 am
At local FedEx facility

What is aurora

Back