Swap-O-Rama #5, The fall harvest...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BeerMeDuffMan said:
The next time I do it it sure will be! I didn't have enough to make the purchases I really really wanted and still wound up shelling 215.00

Westy 12's?

After a weekend in FedEx limbo (no updates since Friday morning until now) my package is set to be delivered today .... back to me. I'll get it back in the mail with some extra extras asap.

6:08 am
Departed FedEx location
KEASBEY, NJ

Moving closer towards its destination. :)

How difficult is it to trade for Darkness? I've heard some confusing information regarding how rare it is.

I had no issue with my trade partner, it was a pretty legit trade, IMO. I sent him some RR stuff in return for it. I would trade for it again if the asking trade was only legit and not outlandish.
I think the later in the year and the further away from Darkness day you get, the perception get some what skewed that its rarer, kinda like Dark Lord.

How difficult is it to trade for Darkness? I've heard some confusing information regarding how rare it is.

It was first released at the brewery, $20 each, 6 bottle limit.

You could also buy it in stores from what I hear. Its limited...but not THAT limited, imo.

I saw someone wanting raspberry and cherry truffle abduction for one darkness. From what it sounds, the truffles were harder to obtain than darkness

It was first released at the brewery, $20 each, 6 bottle limit.

You could also buy it in stores from what I hear. Its limited...but not THAT limited, imo.

I saw someone wanting raspberry and cherry truffle abduction for one darkness. From what it sounds, the truffles were harder to obtain than darkness

Those truffles are on my next to drink list :) I'm a patient fellow

Funny you mention this, I was just checking beermenus this morning and there are a couple that have them listed. I'm going to try calling today if I get a chance to see if they were updated or just never deleted.

:D **** just got serious lol Thanks for the diligence Hamm!

Mine shows today as a delivery day but it hasn't reached there local sort facility.
I would say mine is hitting tmrow now...

image-895900827.jpg

Woohoo! Got a package!!

BeerMeDuffMan said:
lol that's awesome, give and get on the same day What are the chances

Crazy. It's always relief when you get a sweet package but, I think the relief from you package surviving the journey is a bit more relaxing. Now I just have to de decide on what to drink first!!

mikeysab said:
That package ain't gonna open itself.

Mikey, I am just debating on opening it or not. There was some rattling coming from this box. Not scared of a snake but, rather the horrific carnage of broken glass and awesome brews on their way to brew heaven and not down my gullet.

Latest posts

Back