Swap-O-Rama #5, The fall harvest...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my god. TallDan, this is too much man, what an incredible box!

image-1415719530.jpg

First the bombers, Dragons Milk, Upright Four, French Press, BrooDoo, WarMullet, Ninja v Unicorn, Serendipity, & a Sofie!

image-1577145458.jpg

Now the 12/16 ozs. Daisy Cutter x2 (1 casualty during shipping), NG Blacktop, Spotted Cow, & Moon Man x 2, ZombieDust x 2, AntiHero x 3, FarmHand x 2, & Threadless x 2.

image-4173159531.jpg

And the extras, Garrett's popcorn (which the old lady ate half of already!), Filberts draft root beer x2, and a hard root beer!

This is way too much for words man. I'm speechless with this box. PM me your address and I will gladly send you a Gandhibot and Heady as a thank you! (No Joke). I really don't have anything else to say but wow and thank you. This is unbelievable bro. THANKS!

Lmao... I couldn't keep him away from it! He was so excited to unwrap everything with me. He's definitely my kid. :p

Haha, yeah. I am sure my kid will be like that...just not ready after 2 months marriage lol

The therapist is brewed right here in turlock. As local as it gets!

Just finished brewing my jalapeno cream ale. Hopefully its ready for the next swap, ill throw a bottle in!

Ill take the credit for this one! Hops you enjoy! The one in the Hopf bottle is a homebrew. Let me know what you think! Have you tried any of these?

Thanks again!

I've had Pliny, but will always be glad to have another! I've also had Old Rasputin and I'm a big fan of it. :)

I'm excited about the home brew. Did you design the label and the cap? They are slick. I thought it was professional.

Oh my god. TallDan, this is too much man, what an incredible box!

View attachment 157724

First the bombers, Dragons Milk, Upright Four, French Press, BrooDoo, WarMullet, Ninja v Unicorn, Serendipity, & a Sofie!

View attachment 157726

Now the 12/16 ozs. Daisy Cutter x2 (1 casualty during shipping), NG Blacktop, Spotted Cow, & Moon Man x 2, ZombieDust x 2, AntiHero x 3, FarmHand x 2, & Threadless x 2.

View attachment 157727

And the extras, Garrett's popcorn (which the old lady ate half of already!), Filberts draft root beer x2, and a hard root beer!

This is way too much for words man. I'm speechless with this box. PM me your address and I will gladly send you a Gandhibot and Heady as a thank you! (No Joke). I really don't have anything else to say but wow and thank you. This is unbelievable bro. THANKS!

Bummer on the casualty in shipping. I figured I was taking a chance the way I packed those cans, hopefully that didn't make a mess of everything! I guess the x2 paid off on that one. A lot of the doubles were just a matter of buying things in 4 and 6 packs and filling extra room in the box. :D

RedOktoberfest said:
... Come on! No one? HA! I thought for sure, Mikey would jump on that one :drunk:

Haha! My choice of words was better than I thought!

... Come on! No one? HA! I thought for sure, Mikey would jump on that one :drunk:

Sorry man, i'm at work and three levels below the WTC. I gotta pass through an army of rats to check hbt. But ueah, I think the best part of that delivery is the box....as long as it was nice and tight....so nothing breaks

Thanks again!

I've had Pliny, but will always be glad to have another! I've also had Old Rasputin and I'm a big fan of it. :)

I'm excited about the home brew. Did you design the label and the cap? They are slick. I thought it was professional.

The cap was designed by me. Its a picture of my street names. The bottle is an old bottle with an old label on it. Not one of my best beers but its all i have in bottle right now. I enjoy it tho. Please pm me after drinking with an honest rating! Ill enter it as a specialty 23 rather than a dunkleweizen 15b. i brewed it trying to get rid of all the extra malts i had in my freezer....this expains the flavor profile!

I'd like to request to be a Chicagoan/Illini's recipient every swap. Is that a crime?

aeviaanah said:
The cap was designed by me. Its a picture of my street names. The bottle is an old bottle with an old label on it. Not one of my best beers but its all i have in bottle right now. I enjoy it tho. Please pm me after drinking with an honest rating! Ill enter it as a specialty 23 rather than a dunkleweizen 15b. i brewed it trying to get rid of all the extra malts i had in my freezer....this expains the flavor profile!

Can we get some close-ups of this?

image-2505751458.jpg

First one up. Thanks again Dan! This one has been on my radar for a while now. Psyched to finally try it. There's a box going out Monday with 2 GBs and 2 HTs (and extras obvi) on the condition you and TheMan meet up to share. Thanks to you for the killer box and TheMan for running these swaps!

View attachment 157767

First one up. Thanks again Dan! This one has been on my radar for a while now. Psyched to finally try it. There's a box going out Monday with 2 GBs and 2 HTs (and extras obvi) on the condition you and TheMan meet up to share. Thanks to you for the killer box and TheMan for running these swaps!

Whats it taste like?

Sounds like dan and I have a date!

Excellent! Now i can start getting excited. I hope it did a good job. Hoping my recipient is happy.

TheMan said:
Haha, yeah. I am sure my kid will be like that...just not ready after 2 months marriage lol

Better to be married before the child than after I promise.

I think ghandi bot is better than heady topper....there...I said it...

Agreed. After recently having heady i feel as though the hop profile changed dramaticly from 2012. Confirmed John is using hops on availability with heady.
Did a side by side with ghandi...Ghandi took the crown...

Looks like some awesome boxes where delivered this weekend. Very impressive boxes, I have to say.

VERY impressive, i almost feel bad my box was only 25pounds lol

Latest posts

Back