Swap-O-Rama #4, Bomb's Away!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coldcrash said:
lol. We're all just trying to help in our own way. We try not to be too serious around here. Seriously though, whats 100 minus 54? :mug: :ban:

No I'm not being serious either man, you can't type sarcasm I guess haha

Sorry man. I gotta stick with the hundred post thing. However, if we are just about tying up the entrants for a round and ive had a few rounds...you could get in a la beermeduffman style haha.

And to beermeduffman, no, thats a negative on pre entering. When I post up, thats when spots are available...Its enough to keep track of the thing as a whole. Adding pre entrants would be too much.

Would it be possible to get the inside track of when its going up? I got lucky this round when I changed my daughter and double checked the posts.

Would it be possible to get the inside track of when its going up? I got lucky this round when I changed my daughter and double checked the posts.

After the last package lands ill let you all know roughly when I plan to post up the next round. I am usually pretty accurate.

And I always post a notice that I am "creating the next round" when I am haha...that usually occurs 20 minutes before creating.

Ill be aiming to start the next round between October 14-18...

It wont happen before the 14, I guarantee that.

Is there any way to subscribe to just one person? How can I be notified when you post? Or am I just gonna have to wing it?

Is there any way to subscribe to just one person? How can I be notified when you post? Or am I just gonna have to wing it?

You can subscribe to the thread, then any time anyone posts you will get notified.

Damn this post makes 94 posts, I should be able to manage 6 more before the new round starts. Would love to get in on this.

Damn this post makes 94 posts, I should be able to manage 6 more before the new round starts. Would love to get in on this.

You can get that done in 3 minutes. Go wonder into drunken ramblings.

You're very welcome! FYI that telegraph beer was brewed specifically for my bottle shop. Only 38 cases produced! I was told by the beer manager that its drinking a bit hot (so some cellaring may be good). It's also super carbonated, so he suggested over chilling it a bit. I've got tasting notes from him, if you're interested. Lemme know what you think of the homebrews. Enjoy!

I would love those tasting notes! That's pretty cool, very limited release. I will forget about that one for a year and go from there.

I actually have your IPA on ice right now....I'm getting ready for my annual Oktoberfest party and its chilling in the ice bed next to my hefeweizen. I'm thinking I have to open it tonight to celebrate!

Thanks again! I'm so excited to experience my way through these, and I love that it will talee at least a year to finish!

BeerMeDuffMan said:
I thought there was only one box left for delivery and it was out for today...was there actually two for delivery today?

I haven't received mine. Although I just buzzed FedEx into my building, so methinks it's waiting for me

lol yea, looks like I'm definitely the last one...I'll open a box to some Westy 12, maybe some BCBCS, unicorns and five pounds of twenties. That will have to wait until next week I think.

I quite literally tracked down the ups guy 6 blocks from work and picked it up from him. Lol nice box from the sunny state of CA
Now to wait a bit until I can get home to open it!

ForumRunner_20131004_163424.png

Hmmm must be Italian.

ForumRunner_20131004_180047.png

ForumRunner_20131004_180058.jpg

Oooo so pretty! Thanks a bundle Garry. This haul made my week. Being a Marine my favorite will probably be Full Malted Jacket. The glass is awesome and these extras are pppphenominal!

BeerMeDuffMan said:
Oooo so pretty! Thanks a bundle Garry. This haul made my week. Being a Marine my favorite will probably be Full Malted Jacket. The glass is awesome and these extras ate pppphenominal!

Sweet haul!

BeerMeDuffMan said:
Oooo so pretty! Thanks a bundle Garry. This haul made my week. Being a Marine my favorite will probably be Full Malted Jacket. The glass is awesome and these extras are pppphenominal!

I am glad they all made the trip. That full malted jacket was a small release and it took me a few trips to finally find it. The Angelino ipa is Angel City Brewing's first bottle. The home-brew is my first attempt at a saison hope you like it.

I am glad they all made the trip. That full malted jacket was a small release and it took me a few trips to finally find it. The Angelino ipa is Angel City Brewing's first bottle. The home-brew is my first attempt at a saison hope you like it.

I'm sure I will...who doesn't like Port, Lost Abbey, RR. These beers all loom so tasty I don't know where to start!

val214 said:

Val you still in Yoba Linda???

Back