Swap-O-Rama #4, Bomb's Away!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That apply to everyone, or at least all Illinois residents?

I mean, if you let me and pluchar in, you'll have our addresses, you can show up and "convince" us to get our beer sent out. :)

Haha, Ill apply it to you as well.

TheMan said:
Youll be at 100 in no time...I got a deal for you though. If you become a supporting member, ill guarantee you a spot in the next round. (Gotta pimp hbt a little once in a while lol)

Sold. I'll be signing up tonight!

I also saw today that the full Malted Jacket you sent to me took home awards for the strong category. I'm waiting until my father in law visits next to crack that one. He can talk about Vietnam, I'll talk about Afghanistan and we'll drink till its gone lol

BeerMeDuffMan said:
I also saw today that the full Malted Jacket you sent to me took home awards for the strong category. I'm waiting until my father in law visits next to crack that one. He can talk about Vietnam, I'll talk about Afghanistan and we'll drink till its gone lol

Yea beachwood won a handful of medals. Too bad out of all of those brews only 3 are bottled but, are extremely limited. Their udder love milk stout was bottled and released last week and it seems it's all sold out. Well sounds like that malted jacket will be a good bottle to share some stories.

Yea beachwood won a handful of medals. Too bad out of all of those brews only 3 are bottled but, are extremely limited. Their udder love milk stout was bottled and released last week and it seems it's all sold out. Well sounds like that malted jacket will be a good bottle to share some stories.

Yea I only tell my stories when I'm loaded and apparently he's the same way. I think k the only reason I was aloud to marry is daughter was because I was a Marine.

BeerMeDuffMan said:
Anybody else like that idea or have a way to set parameters?

Looking at the GAFB list of winners from my area they seem to be seasonal limited, not bottled or have a wide distro or only served at the brewery. I guess I can send out some Budweiser select or natural ice! I think maybe 1 or 2 min from GAFB winners.

Wow I completely forgot today was the 14th, good thing theman is holding off! I'm def down for the swag again that was sweet. I like the GABF idea too

Looking at the GAFB list of winners from my area they seem to be seasonal limited, not bottled or have a wide distro or only served at the brewery. I guess I can send out some Budweiser select or natural ice! I think maybe 1 or 2 min from GAFB winners.

Here goes an idea to help with this issue if we go this route. Open up the range to say....three years back. I'm from Podunk Ohio. Nothing in my area placed recently but j could send some BA BORiS the crusher. I wouldn't put too such stock in distribution because it seemed that there are less power house craft brewers on this list and a lot more smaller micro brews.

I'm really excited about a new round! I had to sit out the 3rd and missed the 4th by a couple hours... I'm torn on the GABF theme. It'd be great to get to try some, but it would've tough for me to get many on my end and I live in a great area for dist usually

Officially a supporting member as of 9:09 pm cst.

Look who just secured their spot in the next round! Nicely done.

I am going to give pluchar a bonus perk in the next round for going the extra mile for hbt.

You all will see what I mean when I start the next round.

TheMan said:
Look who just secured their spot in the next round! Nicely done. I am going to give pluchar a bonus perk in the next round for going the extra mile for hbt. You all will see what I mean when I start the next round.

Awesome! I am very excited to be a part of this. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve.

Me too, why not, I certainly have gained enough from the people here go justify the $$ :D

Nice! Ill grant you a spot as well.

Its great to see members giving back to the site!

I am not affiliated financially with hbt or anything, just think its a great site and deserves the support it gets.

Figured out how I'll shop for this round...
One for you
One for me....
One for you
One for me
Ooo thus is good. None for you
Two for me

BeerMeDuffMan said:
Figured out how I'll shop for this round... One for you One for me.... One for you One for me Ooo thus is good. None for you Two for me

Sounds about right!

Side note: this is post 100 for me. Boom!

pluchar said:
Sounds about right!

Side note: this is post 100 for me. Boom!

I noticed you in the chit chat section beefing up your posts as I am. Ha!

Back