Swap-O-Rama #4, Bomb's Away!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I was mistaken...last box lands tomorrow lol....sorry I got one of your hopes up haha

TheMan said:
Wow, I was mistaken...last box lands tomorrow lol....sorry I got one of your hopes up haha

This guy... :(

I guess I'll have to console myself by the going to the goose island tap takeover two blocks from my apartment. Too bad this is the list

Bourbon County Rye
Nightstalker
Madame Rose
The Illinois
Matilda Lambicus
Matilda
Honkers
Harvest
IPA
Pere Jacques
Bourbon County Vanilla
Juliet (2012)
King Henry

I was really hoping for something better than king Henry :)

image-1652820269.jpg

BOOM! Baxter is as excited as I am!

image-79932134.jpg

Ho. Lee. ****. That is an Allstar lineup!

image-4093059526.jpg

Some killer extras to boot, with the brewery gear!

image-1445376270.jpg

Pretty maids all in a row.

What an amazing box, thanks Jason! Cannot wait to get into some of these. Ive only had a few of these before, and the ones ive had, i am beyond happy to have them again. I couldn't have imagined this better myself. Really appreciate it bro!

So how soon until we can start discussing the next swap? I'm digging the bomber idea and have some fantastic extra's in mind for next time.
I actually have a desk drawer at work with a couple of really good bottles I'm aching to put into a box and randomly send to somebody.

Indytruks138 said:
Wow, looks more like a big trade/close to a MAW. That is an amazing box, great job Jason!!!

Seriously. He straight up killed it. Can't even begin to explain how psyched I am

So how soon until we can start discussing the next swap? I'm digging the bomber idea and have some fantastic extra's in mind for next time.
I actually have a desk drawer at work with a couple of really good bottles I'm aching to put into a box and randomly send to somebody.

Actually, I dont even know that ill be discussing the next swap lol...I think I have the details ironed out on my own. So this next one will be a surprise to all. I think it will work out well too.

TheMan said:
Actually, I dont even know that ill be discussing the next swap lol...I think I have the details ironed out on my own. So this next one will be a surprise to all. I think it will work out well too.

Hey so now that I've done a swap, would I still have to be an exception for the next one because I still have under 100 posts?

Coldcrash,

On a serious note, its really easy to get your posts up. The best way is to click on My Account>Unanswered Threads and get them by helping the community by trying to help answer or give input to peoples unanswered threads. Cheers!

Brewbien said:
Coldcrash, On a serious note, its really easy to get your posts up. The best way is to click on My Account>Unanswered Threads and get them by helping the community by trying to help answer or give input to peoples unanswered threads. Cheers!
oh. Thanks. But I was trying to help a fellow community member on this thread. Is that ok?

Brewbien said:
Coldcrash,

On a serious note, its really easy to get your posts up. The best way is to click on My Account>Unanswered Threads and get them by helping the community by trying to help answer or give input to peoples unanswered threads. Cheers!

+1, that's where I was going basically.

bcros80 said:
Oh a bunch of comedians here I see..

It's called a bone dude ;). Clearly you belong, but rules are rules.

Coldcrash,

Meant to type bcros80 but confused myself.

I got my box!!! Sooooo stoked to dig in to these! Awesome job Tyler! The extras are sweet too! Man o man, I'm very excited to try all of these!

Thanks man, I'm very happy! Awesome pint glass too!

ForumRunner_20131003_202412.jpg

Im just realizing that I have nearly 100 posts on thus thread alone...pretty crazy. Really guys I'm not this talkative.

wickman6 said:
I got my box!!! Sooooo stoked to dig in to these! Awesome job Tyler! The extras are sweet too! Man o man, I'm very excited to try all of these!

Thanks man, I'm very happy! Awesome pint glass too!

You're very welcome! FYI that telegraph beer was brewed specifically for my bottle shop. Only 38 cases produced! I was told by the beer manager that its drinking a bit hot (so some cellaring may be good). It's also super carbonated, so he suggested over chilling it a bit. I've got tasting notes from him, if you're interested. Lemme know what you think of the homebrews. Enjoy!

Hey so now that I've done a swap, would I still have to be an exception for the next one because I still have under 100 posts?

Sorry man. I gotta stick with the hundred post thing. However, if we are just about tying up the entrants for a round and ive had a few rounds...you could get in a la beermeduffman style haha.

And to beermeduffman, no, thats a negative on pre entering. When I post up, thats when spots are available...Its enough to keep track of the thing as a whole. Adding pre entrants would be too much.

bcros80 said:
Haha seriously. I just asked a question, didn't mean to get everyone fired up ;)
lol. We're all just trying to help in our own way. We try not to be too serious around here.

Seriously though, whats 100 minus 54? :mug: :ban:

TheMan said:
Sorry man. I gotta stick with the hundred post thing. However, if we are just about tying up the entrants for a round and ive had a few rounds...you could get in a la beermeduffman style haha.

Ok If I don't get in at first, I'll wait til I see a few spelling errors in your posts haha

Back