Swap-O-Rama #4, Bomb's Away!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the last box gets delivered tomorrow...so if you dont get one today, you should only have to wait one more day!

TheMan said:
I think the last box gets delivered tomorrow...so if you dont get one today, you should only have to wait one more day!

It's funny that my box will arrive and I'll receive mine on the same day! Double Satisfaction Thursday!!

image-863042415.jpg

Not an official Swap o Rama 4 hit, but here's what dotJerdot sent me in a side trade inspired by this thread.

Solid trade partner and a great guy. Hooked me up with some great CT beers!

image-1792402931.jpg

Plus a little swag. Thanks Jeremy!

A FedEx facility south of Chicago just experienced an earthquake due to a beer delivery... If you live in Illinois, please secure objects in your home. Aftershocks may occur tomorrow :)

Miliiser, thank you very much for everything. It was definitely worth the wait. I can't wait to start drinking these. The hard part is going to be which to drink first. Thanks again
Cheers

Miliiser, thank you very much for everything. It was definitely worth the wait. I can't wait to start drinking these. The hard part is going to be which to drink first. Thanks again
Cheers

Not a problem! I was more excited for you to get it than me to get mine lol. I wanted to send some greenbush but never got around to it. They are a spectacular young brewery, and where the tap handle came from.

milliser said:
Not a problem! I was more excited for you to get it than me to get mine lol. I wanted to send some greenbush but never got around to it. They are a spectacular young brewery, and where the tap handle came from.

Don't even worry about the green bush. What you sent me was more than enough.

milliser said:

Don't even worry about the green bush. What you sent me was more than enough.

Are you a Michigander as well?

Nice if you seen a guy get knocked a$$ over teakettle and picked up by an ambulance at the winter fest last winter that was me lol. Terrible end of day but a great festival!

no I did not see that but the next time your in the area shoot me a pm will grab a beer or six :tank:

Holy ****e!!

RedOktoberfest went above and beyond. This is really fantastic.

image-2175112912.jpg

image-1213104093.jpg

image-582873943.jpg

image-2434365899.jpg

image-1383710488.jpg

Awesome selection of beers and I am loving the glassware. I can't wait to get into some of these. Thanks so much!!

blizzard said:
Holy ****e!!

RedOktoberfest went above and beyond. This is really fantastic.

Awesome selection of beers and I am loving the glassware. I can't wait to get into some of these. Thanks so much!!

Awesome, glad you like it. Big relief everything made it too.

That Conntucky is going to need quite a bit of age. I had one a few weeks ago and I thought it was quite hot, however I have faith that there will be something special about that beer in the future. Two roads is doing some prettying interesting things these days.

Awesome, glad you like it. Big relief everything made it too.

That Conntucky is going to need quite a bit of age. I had one a few weeks ago and I thought it was quite hot, however I have faith that there will be something special about that beer in the future. Two roads is doing some prettying interesting things these days.

Good to know. That one looks interesting, but I'll give it some time. Definitely enough other bottles to keep my attention... Thanks again.

Back