Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Schaub to the Raiders. Oakland is truly the pasture outside the glue factory.

I'm thinking Raiders is where DeSean Jackson belongs after getting cut by Philly. The gangsta fans would either love him; or shoot him depending on his color preference.

It's cute the Dolphins are pinning their hopes on No show Moreno.

Pinning our hopes? No. Glad we finally have a vet in the backfield? Yes. There are quite a few players picked up by MIA that will make it a much better team, not just Moreno.

Right... but here's the problem... you keep forgetting that the Dolphins suck.

That fact is always going to come around to bite you

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

With college players unionizing, it won't be long now until Texas A&M's payroll is higher than the Dolphins. Maybe they'll spike the ball over the goal posts too.

Go Aggies!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

The Legacy lives on! Texas A&M QB and Johnny Football replacement Kenny Hill...arrested for public intoxication. Police found him sleeping in a planter outside a College Station bar. You can't make this up.

And last I checked, running backs avoid linemen, not run into them. Either way, Wilfork is not going to be the player he used to be, period.

I think the key word you forgot was "try". They try to avoid linemen but with a beast like Wilfork, they don't go anywhere.

Btw, Pats should go after D-Jax. Him and Brady would be like him and Moss. He can get behind anyone. Go all in with him and Revis and get Brady that final ring. Makes sense and would be cool to see as a football fan.

Btw, Pats should go after D-Jax. Him and Brady would be like him and Moss. He can get behind anyone. Go all in with him and Revis and get Brady that final ring. Makes sense and would be cool to see as a football fan.

Plus they've got lots of experience handling players who are involved in gangs. That's the new patriots way btw.

When has he last ran the 40 and timed? I heard he runs an extremely quick 40 for his size. But that was years ago.

Probably not since he went pro but still he wasn't too far behind some offensive players. I bet he isn't much slower now. Well maybe a little from his injury but for a big guy he is fast.

Probably not since he went pro but still he wasn't too far behind some offensive players. I bet he isn't much slower now. Well maybe a little from his injury but for a big guy he is fast.

For a big guy, yeah he is fast. I doubt any of us are 325 pounds though. He is 170% of my weight.

I don't even know why this is a question. The Mighty Seahawks will repeat and continue to embarrass the rest of the NFL. If they can throttle the most potent offense in recent history like they did to the Broncos in the Superbowl nobody stands a chance...Go Hawks!!!

I took an American Ethic Studies class at K-state that focused on African Americans. There were quite a few athletes in that class, but I can assure you we met 3 times a week and had quite a few lengthily papers to write. I have heard that athletes at K-State receive tutors and assistants to help with classes. Most of them even receive practice tests and exams that have most of the same questions as the real test. They at least still had to suffer through class and had to try to remember correct answers on exams. Its still sad that University's focus on keeping their athletes on the field/court, rather then preparing them for the real world after most will not play professionally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only two teams have appeared in the opening and final AP poll each of the last 6 years. Alabama and Oregon.

If you're gonna plagiarize Phil Steele, at least give him credit, or at least change a word or two so you can pretend it's your own...

And, Alabama at least has three football National Championships in that time span and Oregon has zero football National Championships ever.

yeah...copy and paste a factual statement requires sighting the source. Or maybe you're being an epic ******... You shtick is stale; go on now ...

Back