Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blah, blah blah, minor league rules blah, blah. Get a thread for cripes sake. This is the "Patriots will win the next Superbowl" thread. Play by the rules or go home.

Just got done citing ;) my bow in for turkey season.

I would have shot at AZs team logo but he doesn't claim one. He merely trolls... understandable around here I guess.

Seahawks still champs, no?

No I just couldn't think of a better way to use "citing". Damnit

"You mad, bro" is a plagiarized term aside from being played out.

Sanford?

fred-sanford.jpg

Nope, went to better school for accounting so I can own a practice....and you?

i went to a engineering school because i'm smarter than accountants.

own your own practice, eh? must be extremely successful as you spend hours during business hours posting here during these last few months.

Apparently rolling mom's change and exchanging it for "paper money" down at the super market counts as being "an accountant" in the Great Northwest.

I can picture Hoppy now... with two big ziplocs of nickels in each hand running to the change machine. "Look out!!! I'm doing accounting here!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Apparently rolling mom's change and exchanging it for "paper money" down at the super market counts as being "an accountant" in the Great Northwest.

I can picture Hoppy now... with two big ziplocs of nickels in each hand running to the change machine. "Look out!!! I'm doing accounting here!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

while wearing one of these

hat-1.jpg

Back