Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do I want to watch SBs the Panthers and Eagles pissed away?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

Edelman resigns with Pats... C'mon Darwin... Bring on the enraged dribble.

Let me guess... it was Belichick's huge ego that drove Edelman to sign???

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Nope, that's a smart resigning. Edelman was a beast last year, and carried the offense for China Cabinet. Surprised that they couldn't talk Steve Smith into signing too, although the Ravens overpaid for him.

Nope, that's a smart resigning. Edelman was a beast last year, and carried the offense for China Cabinet. Surprised that they couldn't talk Steve Smith into signing too, although the Ravens overpaid for him.

Never had a chance. He was scheduled to come for a visit but Baltimore snapped him up first. Probably a better fit. Family being closer and all.

Jared Allen rumored to be signing with Seattle. That'd be pretty damn impressive. Should've joined Green Bay but bet price tag too high.

He'd have a valid reason to grow out his mullet again living up there too.

Well, it looks like it is a forgone conclusion that the Patriots will win the Superbowl this year. I would say they already won the free agency period. The only question is whether they will lose a game this year or not.

HOME OPPONENTS
Buffalo Bills
Cincinnati Bengals
Chicago Bears
Denver Broncos
Detroit Lions
Miami Dolphins
New York Jets
Oakland Raiders

AWAY OPPONENTS
Buffalo Bills
Green Bay Packers
Indianapolis Colts
Kansas City Chiefs
Miami Dolphins
Minnesota Vikings
New York Jets
San Diego Chargers

While his time with the Jets has come to an end, the butt fumble will live on. A moment of silence for Mark Sanchez and the dogs of New York.

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

Hope none of you guys were in the path of that landslide up there. What a nasty event. Basically a whole fishing town got buried by a mountain.

Hope none of you guys were in the path of that landslide up there. What a nasty event. Basically a whole fishing town got buried by a mountain.

crazy stuff, cant get any worse with a river already trying to run through the middle of the slide.

We're on Camano, across the bay from the outflow of the Stilly. We drive up that way a lot taking pictures and stuff.

SWMBO works at the local library and they have a branch in Darrington. The library assistant that delivers books up there every day had just finished his delivery and drove through that area. He actually saw the landslide happen in his rear view mirror.

Back to transactions with actual significance...

Vince "Immovable Object" Wilfork is locked down for 3 more years of wreaking havoc while wearing the Flying Patriot Elvis...

Cheers! :ban:

Cant argue there haha This year has a lot of promise though, they added a lot of solid vets to the roster. Cape is shaking in his uggs right now ;)

Adorable.

Call me when the Fins actually challenge for even the AFC East

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Wilfork will stop Knowshow. So now you're back to square one.

Last I checked, running backs are a little faster than 325lb linemen. Plus, he has already peaked. 9 tackles through 4 games last year is by far his worst, even if you average out all the other years to 4 games.

Last I checked, running backs are a little faster than 325lb linemen. Plus, he has already peaked. 9 tackles through 4 games last year is by far his worst, even if you average out all the other years to 4 games.

Last I checked linemen don't run after running backs as much as running backs run into linemen.

Back