Masstoberfest 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A clean goat is a happy goat.
p1140717.jpg

Nice Obie shot, typical overbite.

Actually, the bucks are staying home (only does allowed), so there will be no goat sex on this trip!

www.longvu.com for the goat pics.

paulthenurse said:
I will throw it out there that the Bog is open for bottle sales on Saturday and its only 20 minutes away. Go by, laugh at Cape, choke down a Bog Water, buy a tee shirt and then come to the party and drink good beer.

Yes, who is going to pony up the scratch?

paulthenurse said:
I will throw it out there that the Bog is open for bottle sales on Saturday and its only 20 minutes away. Go by, laugh at Cape, choke down a Bog Water, buy a tee shirt and then come to the party and drink good beer.

You know as well as anyone there won't be any of that at either place. As stated in one thread or another we'll be bringing a couple of liters with us on Saturday.

I don't every remember farm animals at any previous Masstoberfest at least that weren't on Bertha. Please leave the goats at home.

Oh, but my goats are real party animals. They prove it every time they unlock the gate and romp through the barn .. They also would have brought goat cheese and goat milk fudge (chocolate and chocolate mint)... Maybe next year!

Oginme said:
Oh, but my goats are real party animals. They prove it every time they unlock the gate and romp through the barn .. They also would have brought goat cheese and goat milk fudge (chocolate and chocolate mint)... Maybe next year!

We're brewing again in a few weeks and if you like BBQ come on down.... Maybe without the goats.... You're welcome to bring the yummy goat products!

Please take pictures. It'd be nice if someone could photoshop me in some of them, so I feel part of the "in crowd", but without goats. I'm not a fan of goats. Except for fainting goats. I like them when they faint and don't move because otherwise I'm scared of goats. This one time, there was this goat and I was drunk and trying to ride it, and.........................wait. Where was I? :drunk:

Never mind.

Have fun. Drink lots. Eat more. I'm there in spirit!

Yooper said:
Please take pictures. It'd be nice if someone could photoshop me in some of them, so I feel part of the "in crowd", but without goats. I'm not a fan of goats. Except for fainting goats. I like them when they faint and don't move because otherwise I'm scared of goats. This one time, there was this goat and I was drunk and trying to ride it, and.........................wait. Where was I? :drunk:

Never mind.

Have fun. Drink lots. Eat more. I'm there in spirit!

No goats. You opened a can of worms there Yooper. The 4H club meeting has been moved to another location.

I now have my sourdough spent grain dough rising. I can totally ferment more than just beer, ya know? Haven't decided what form it will take yet. Oh, and I have some kick a$$ chili.

Yoop you crack me up. I almost got sent to Michigan next week.... You would have so been on my list!

Back