Masstoberfest 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Melana said:
Have any trees that need to be removed?

There are no more trees. Since Masstoberfest #2 I've removed over 40 trees. Two years ago I rented an excavator and had myself a ball ripping out the roots. Since then I've planted a small orchard and expanded the garden. So you can leave the axes at home.

Everybody may want to bring one anyways, just in case any unwanted guests crash the place. JK.

Don't worry. It will be in kegs, and you won't see a thing. Plus, I'm just calling those things age spots. Nothing to worry about. Nothing to see here - move along, move along.

paulthenurse said:
The only one with actually scars is Big John from falling into the briar patch while pulling down the tree at Masstoberfest #2.

So the rest of you "Quityerbitchin!"

Who needs a frigin t-shirt. Scars are like trophies you can't throw out.

You don't know jack about scars. I'm taking Yeager and PTO out fishing tomorrow. Let me tell you about scars.

So if you'll excuse me, class just finished and I'm going to go drink to excess to get good and ready.

Make sure you get your story worked out before Mrs Yeager starts asking where he is.

He's trying (with minimal success) to hang it over the side.

image-1409229795.jpg

the_bird said:
... I think all of your discussion about Big John's "proportionality" has made him a little insecure.

Nope, just feeding my ego. You guys won't believe how big I'll be in my head @ Masstoberfest.

brewmcq said:
One way to settle it... The MoHBT thread needs some fresh meat, big guy. ;-)

Already put my 2 cents in on that. But, if you travel south for Masstoberfest you never know. What happens @ Masstoberfest stays @ Masstoberfest. Unless someone takes a pic and posts it on HBT. Lol

Seriously, I hope you make it you're a f-ing riot.

We have a new contestant... Beef Stick.

That said, I'll take all the action on a line up trouser drop. My money's on Big John, but Beef Stick should draw a ton of attention.
I'm setting the over/under at 9.5 not including sackage and the line at + 1.5".

Bah, airfare is still +/- 500 so I am out. I was thinking about throwing in an ultra low priceline bid as a last ditch effort, but right now it still looks like a no-go for me. :mad:

Beef stick has received permission to join Masstoberfest this year?

Sad to hear that you're not able to make it Yooper. One of these years.....

Already put my 2 cents in on that. But, if you travel south for Masstoberfest you never know. What happens @ Masstoberfest stays @ Masstoberfest. Unless someone takes a pic and posts it on HBT. Lol

Seriously, I hope you make it you're a f-ing riot.

Thanks, man.. looks like it will be next year though... at least then I'll have some consistent brews in my pipeline that I can bring... and I'd love to bring down my setup and brew at Masstoberfest... that just looks like fun. :) :rockin:

houlton, me. you might as well just go brew in Canada, cause you could just hop over the line. we used to cross the border in Houlton on our way to visit family in NB

Back