Masstoberfest 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to Big John for bringing some Bog Iron. Great beer Cape!!

Thank you very much and thank you to Melena and Big John for playing the role of Distributor.

I texted Paul... I was planning on making a solid effort to get there but we ended up crushed at the brewery (which was good news). I didn't get out of there until 5:00pm and at that point I had a short list of stuff I had to get done around the house and then I thought it was a decent idea to spend ten minutes with my sons.... So... I didnt get over there.

Paul has enough going on anyway. He doesn't need me there spotlighting his long list of personal flaws in front of everyone.

You would have had an easy time of it. I got more and more flatulant as the night went on. By the time the fire died down I was damned glad, I was worried I was going to catch my ass on fire. Everyone else was polite and pretended not to notice. I know you. You would have been all over it

Thank you very much and thank you to Melena and Big John for playing the role of Distributor.

I texted Paul... I was planning on making a solid effort to get there but we ended up crushed at the brewery (which was good news). I didn't get out of there until 5:00pm and at that point I had a short list of stuff I had to get done around the house and then I thought it was a decent idea to spend ten minutes with my sons.... So... I didnt get over there.

Paul has enough going on anyway. He doesn't need me there spotlighting his long list of personal flaws in front of everyone.

Not distributor.. more like PR...

Sure you did Cape... sure you did.

ya I know, I wasnt there, because I was 86'd and wasnt re-invited till 2 days before and I had already made other plans. throw another party and I promise il will make an appearance and take all the pics and post them for you all to see.

sunday I can swing, sat I have to be at home waiting on the alarm guy to install my security system. I do live on the Lawrence Line

ComcastWineRookie said:
sunday I can swing, sat I have to be at home waiting on the alarm guy to install my security system. I do live on the Lawrence Line

I'm brewing on Saturday. My MIL is coming for a belated birthday supper on Sunday.

image-3650254526.jpg

image-1157584145.jpg

Back