Masstoberfest 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, after all, Herself let him out to okay with the boys yesterday. And he was in a fair state of inevruation by the time PTO dropped him off. Last I knew he was only allowed one good time per 13 week quarter. I'm hoping he counts Tuesday as his second quarter 'Fun Day' and she lets Jim follow up on the 28th for 3rd quarter.

paulthenurse said:
I don't know, after all, Herself let him out to okay with the boys yesterday. And he was in a fair state of inevruation by the time PTO dropped him off. Last I knew he was only allowed one good time per 13 week quarter. I'm hoping he counts Tuesday as his second quarter 'Fun Day' and she lets Jim follow up on the 28th for 3rd quarter.

You know he's a light weight, right?

Nope. Not ignoring...just swamped at work and just finished mowing lawn then making dinner. I'll be there. Not sure what I'm bringing...I have no brews ready. Ill share a bottle of Malbec assuming it has been bottled and waiting for me to pick up this year :).

JustMrWill said:
Nope. Not ignoring...just swamped at work and just finished mowing lawn then making dinner. I'll be there. Not sure what I'm bringing...I have no brews ready. Ill share a bottle of Malbec assuming it has been bottled and waiting for me to pick up this year :).

Yay! Will is IN!

So...who IS going? I have a big appetite but splitting a whole hog 6 ways may be a little much. I'm going to try to make my chocolate chip cookies but if I don't get a chance, expect another Shaws veggie platter. :)

Well, the_Wife seems to have decided that turning one chapter of her diss into two would be a swell idea, so looks more and more like I've got to stick close to the homefront this weekend and let her write. Can you FedEx me some pork?

Masstoberfest is this Saturday. Pass it on.

This Saturday? Well, ****, that explains the strange looks aimed my direction through your windows this past Saturday PTN....sorry. Nice bathrobe by the way, but it could use a better tie to keep it closed. By the way, you should probably get that rash looked at soon.

Daddymem and Mommymem are Thundercats Go. We'll be bringing some food that contains beer somehow again. Not bacon IPA chili, probably a dessert.

JustMrWill said:
So...who IS going? I have a big appetite but splitting a whole hog 6 ways may be a little much. I'm going to try to make my chocolate chip cookies but if I don't get a chance, expect another Shaws veggie platter. :)

The usual suspects. I hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

the_bird said:
Well, the_Wife seems to have decided that turning one chapter of her diss into two would be a swell idea, so looks more and more like I've got to stick close to the homefront this weekend and let her write. Can you FedEx me some pork?

Throw the_kids in the_prius and bring them, for goodness sake! It's not like Bean hasn't already seen grown men standing in a circle kicking a pigs head around like a hackysack. There will most likely be other kids there, there always are. And you're welcome to stay overnight with us. It's not like you're a twenty minute drive away. Plan on bringing the kids, staying overnight and letting Shan get some real work done.

paulthenurse said:
Throw the_kids in the_prius and bring them, for goodness sake! It's not like Bean hasn't already seen grown men standing in a circle kicking a pigs head around like a hackysack. There will most likely be other kids there, there always are. And you're welcome to stay overnight with us. It's not like you're a twenty minute drive away. Plan on bringing the kids, staying overnight and letting Shan get some real work done.

Agreed! Our house is open to you as well bird! I will even offer to throw in breakfast for you and the_kids.

This Saturday? Well, ****, that explains the strange looks aimed my direction through your windows this past Saturday PTN....sorry. Nice bathrobe by the way, but it could use a better tie to keep it closed. By the way, you should probably get that rash looked at soon.

Daddymem and Mommymem are Thundercats Go. We'll be bringing some food that contains beer somehow again. Not bacon IPA chili, probably a dessert.

I really have n f'ing idea what that post means... And I'm pretty OK with that.

Wish I could make it, but my goats and I will be up at the Fryeburg Fair that day.... :(.

A clean goat is a happy goat.
p1140717.jpg

I would not could not in a boat.
8330652837_1853d4fff4_h.jpg

Sweet merciful jeebus..
hqdefault.jpg

:rockin:

Melana said:
You realize you have issues, right?

You're selling him short. He doesn't have mere issues. He's got entire subscriptions. Going back years. Probably worth a fortune on eBay to some grad student looking for a research project.

Excuse me a moment while I perform a Boolean search for 'group goat sex' and 'nursing theorists.'. Probably going to come up empty...

WTF??? Are you sh!tting me?

The only people who go to the CC Brewfest have really tiny penises and everyone who knows them thinks they're a wanker.

You'll probably run into a really tall, goofy looking, helmet wearing farktard there. My advise is to ignore him. Saves you a ton of aggravation.

You're selling him short. He doesn't have mere issues. He's got entire subscriptions. Going back years. Probably worth a fortune on eBay to some grad student looking for a research project.

Excuse me a moment while I perform a Boolean search for 'group goat sex' and 'nursing theorists.'. Probably going to come up empty...

WTF??? Are you sh!tting me?

Try your search for 'group goat sex' and 'paramedicine theorists'... that will be much more exciting.

The only people who go to the CC Brewfest have really tiny penises and everyone who knows them thinks they're a wanker.

You'll probably run into a really tall, goofy looking, helmet wearing farktard there. My advise is to ignore him. Saves you a ton of aggravation.

Don't make fun of my tiny penis. Or my helmet. I fully embrace my farktardness though.

Back